Groups
    EXPIRED

doea anyone know when the flamedeer finishes???

date??

30 Comments

19th at 6pm I think

Tomorrow at 7pm I believe.

Booo - I have not won anything

Original Poster

same here not won a thing oh well better luck next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The competition opens on 19:00 GMT, December 9, 2014 and closes on 18:59 GMT, December 19, 2014.

It tells you at the bottom of your flamedeer page.

Original Poster

thanks everyone

It finishes at 18.59pm on 19th December

Suppose there might be a few gold flamedeer on the loose tomorrow afternoon then.
    Edited by: "claire7519" 18th Dec 2014

iv never won anything not even a penny sweet!

When it did start? Drop rate is really bad unless your on the dole or a stay at home mom. No chance
    Edited by: "Dizy" 18th Dec 2014

Dizy

When it did start? Drop rate is really bad unless your on the dole or a … When it did start? Drop rate is really bad unless your on the dole or a stay at home mom. No chance

Those aren't the only reasons to be on all day!! I work in an office so am on a lot during the day and I don't have many, there have been days where I have none at all!!
    Stop being do judgemental!

Dizy

When it did start? Drop rate is really bad unless your on the dole or a … When it did start? Drop rate is really bad unless your on the dole or a stay at home mom. No chance

Some of use work from home, I am on here maybe 4 hours a day in total, spread out between my work. Think I will spend all day on here tomorrow to clean up with the last of the Golds.

We can all only try for gold, come on deer.

y2rotstar

Those aren't the only reasons to be on all day!! I work in an office so … Those aren't the only reasons to be on all day!! I work in an office so am on a lot during the day and I don't have many, there have been days where I have none at all!!Stop being do judgemental!

This my opinion love it or hate it its very hard for people who work especially normal working class. 12 Hour shifts children and a life.
    Edited by: "Dizy" 18th Dec 2014

just because he stated his opinion, which, are two potential things in which you would have more access to your home computer, you lay into him? no i dont think thats right at all. calm down love.

Wow that soon. I've had a really bad run this year. The last two years I got the full set of whites and silvers without too much trouble. I'm nowhere near that this year.

Day off work tomorrow - last day of hunting

I just need a gold dont want it to end

Original Poster

we alll need gold but it never happens

It ends today

Anyone found the gold yet

Dizy

This my opinion love it or hate it its very hard for people who work … This my opinion love it or hate it its very hard for people who work especially normal working class. 12 Hour shifts children and a life.

I do 12 hour shifts - but I do shiftwork. I'd also consider myself normal working class (with kids). No need to bitch and moan and judge others just because you didn't get something for nothing. The majority of members haven't won anything either. You don't see them casting aspersions on others though.
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 19th Dec 2014

miikeyblue

I do 12 hour shifts - but I do shift work. I'd also consider myself … I do 12 hour shifts - but I do shift work. I'd also consider myself normal working class (with kids). No need to bitch and moan and judge others just because you didn't get something for nothing. The majority of members haven't won anything either. You don't see them casting aspersions on others though.

Sigh.... Thats fine good for you that you can handle that situation so well you must have loads of them then? I was just under the impression that I should be able to get a slight chance of entering the competition never mind winning it!

The only time I have seen any deer is when I have been off work and sat on here for a while during the day luckily I had a some holidays in to do that. My original statement still stands I thought this year its just a little to hard.

Happy to trade any of my whites if anyone needs them - just send me a trade request - not fussed what comes in return. Best of luck and Merry Christmas to all

Dizy

Sigh.... Thats fine good for you that you can handle that situation so … Sigh.... Thats fine good for you that you can handle that situation so well you must have loads of them then? I was just under the impression that I should be able to get a slight chance of entering the competition never mind winning it!The only time I have seen any deer is when I have been off work and sat on here for a while during the day luckily I had a some holidays in to do that. My original statement still stands I thought this year its just a little to hard.

Nope, I don't have loads either. It's a game - enjoy it.

I haven't won anything

Original Poster

i dont think im gonna win anything now but merryxmas and a very happy new year to u all

coolfoufou

I haven't won anything

you and 30 ,000 others X)

now

"17 flamedeer and no prizes" in a quizshow end announcement.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions