Does 10% Zavvi discount only work in-store for Virgin credit card holders?

Banned
or does it come off online purchases too?

6 Comments

it does work online but i dont know how. think someone said you have to email or maybe ring them up to claim it?

Original Poster Banned

MCH1;3450005

it does work online but i dont know how. think someone said you have to … it does work online but i dont know how. think someone said you have to email or maybe ring them up to claim it?

ok thanks. Sounds like too much hassle to me. :thumbsup:

To get the online discount all you have to do is put VMD in as your discount code under Virgin Money button and it applies the 10% automatically. As long as you use the VM card to make the purchase it should go through no problem.

zavvi.co.uk/vir…jsf

Useful to know if I need money off at Virgin csi as I don't have a Virgin card! Not that I ever buy anything from there but you never know.

Original Poster Banned

bjmcghee;3450070

To get the online discount all you have to do is put VMD in as your … To get the online discount all you have to do is put VMD in as your discount code under Virgin Money button and it applies the 10% automatically. As long as you use the VM card to make the purchase it should go through no problem.http://www.zavvi.co.uk/virgin_money/i.jsf

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Benjimoron;3450086

Useful to know if I need money off at Virgin csi as I don't have a Virgin … Useful to know if I need money off at Virgin csi as I don't have a Virgin card! Not that I ever buy anything from there but you never know.

You'll be lucky lol

not bad when you get a quidco discount as well.

csiman;3450751

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

No problem, it's the reason I got the Virgin credit card earlier this year, plus they were offering you £40 off your Virgin Media bill so it was a win-win situation for me! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214079
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070

See more discussions