does 3g iphone use data whilst not in use?

i know its a really stupid question but i cant find an answer anywhere

rite im on contract with orange and this month i got charged £10 for data ( which i pressume its internet) this is on top of my usual £5 monthly for unlimited weeken + after 7 weekdays.

now my question is as i leave 3g on all the time does it automatic use data without me actually using any apps?

thanks

4 Comments

Does it automatically 'push' your emails??? That could be one possiblility?

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7486127

Does it automatically 'push' your emails??? That could be one … Does it automatically 'push' your emails??? That could be one possiblility?

ohhh gud answer ... repped :thumbsup: will have to have a look :thumbsup:

Banned

So you bought an iPhone, dont know how it works, dont have the required unlimited data bundle and are now being charged?

What did you expect?

Original Poster

dimebars;7486151

So you bought an iPhone, dont know how it works, dont have the required … So you bought an iPhone, dont know how it works, dont have the required unlimited data bundle and are now being charged?What did you expect?

take a chill m8, someones stressed :whistling: im not moaning here, i understand how it work, i was just asking a question. people make mistakes you know :-D:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614062
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523398
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…77
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185922

See more discussions