Groups

Does a hotukdeals hierarchy exist?

Tried to access some interesting threads and was presented with this message:

"Stevieglesga, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

So whats the score? Call me paranoid but what priviliges have i now seemingly lost? Anyone else encountering this problem?

12 Comments

Lol don't worry everyone except the mods get that when a thread has been spammed - your priviliges are intact

no hierarchy we're all blocked from it lol

Original Poster

Thanks for replies.

Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and BG1. Those guys crack me up. Total legends in their own minds.

Oh well. Suppose i will go and make actual conversation with my wife

stevieglesga;6172276

Thanks for replies. Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and … Thanks for replies. Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and BG1. Those guys crack me up. Total legends in their own minds. Oh well. Suppose i will go and make actual conversation with my wife

pretty much

black gerbil1;6172290

pretty much

dont think that was a compliment harv/wayne

stevieglesga;6172276

Thanks for replies. Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and … Thanks for replies. Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and BG1. Those guys crack me up. Total legends in their own minds. Oh well. Suppose i will go and make actual conversation with my wife

Haha no doubt she will send you back here

Banned

stevieglesga;6172276

Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and BG1. Those guys … Shame. Was looking forward to my daily fix of KFC and BG1. Those guys crack me up. Total legends in their own minds.

black gerbil1;6172290

pretty much

You said it Harvie. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6172290

pretty much

Black Gerbil1- Are you like the Candyman? How you doing?

Banned

stevieglesga;6172331

Black Gerbil1- Are you like the Candyman? How you doing?

youtube.com/wat…ucM

Original Poster

ODB_69;6172356

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URq_5v-gucM

Superb! Rep added

Original Poster

fireheaven;6172311

Haha no doubt she will send you back here

Yup, she has had enough of my nonsense tonight. Goin to watch some Entourage instead. Will keep an eye open for any interesting threads
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions