EXPIRED

Does a Thomas Cook shop have more holidays available than I can view on their website?

Been checking Thomas Cook website for a family of 4 in the 6 weeks holidays but I am struggling with the price. Just wondered if in store there would be more choice available and any chance of a bit of bartering. Thanks.

5 Comments

I went in to Thomas cook with a price to match, they couldn't match it in store and just seemed to get the same as I could online. They ended up using the flexitrips website (which is Thomas Cooks) which came within £100 of the price then the store manager was able to issue a £100 discount so they managed to match the price I had from TravelRepublic.

So long story short - check the flexibletrips.com/ website as you may get a cheaper holiday and it seems to be what they use in store.

Original Poster

nbuuifx

I went in to Thomas cook with a price to match, they couldn't match it in … I went in to Thomas cook with a price to match, they couldn't match it in store and just seemed to get the same as I could online. They ended up using the flexitrips website (which is Thomas Cooks) which came within £100 of the price then the store manager was able to issue a £100 discount so they managed to match the price I had from TravelRepublic.So long story short - check the http://www.flexibletrips.com/ website as you may get a cheaper holiday and it seems to be what they use in store.

Thanks for that. Checked flexitrips the other day, will keep trying.

I went into store too but found the same. At least with the internet you can play around with dates and departure airports more easily, plus try topcashback or Quidco for a bit extra discount or cashback

Original Poster

BR85

I went into store too but found the same. At least with the internet you … I went into store too but found the same. At least with the internet you can play around with dates and departure airports more easily, plus try topcashback or Quidco for a bit extra discount or cashback

Thanks for that, I know what you mean and you are under no pressure at home. That just seem so dear this year.

I agree they use flexitrips in store, it is similar to you buying the holiday flights and hotel separately on another website, but flexitrips is ABTA protected.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just got Kodi now what?1125
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?11
    3. Iptv33
    4. Boiler Question22

See more discussions