Groups
    EXPIRED

does a wireless mouse interfere with a wireless network

Im lookin to replace my touchpad with a mouse as my fingers get tired after a while.

first of all, do optical mice work on the bed? if not ill guess ill have to continue to use the touchpad.

and finally do wireless mice interfere with a wireless network? I know bluetooth does, it kills my connection.

Thanx

3 Comments

first of all, do optical mice work on the bed?

It should do yes. My USB optical mouse works on any surface as long as it's not at all shiny or polished.

Original Poster

oh cool, cheers rayman

just need to know if a wireless one will cause chaos with the network, otherwise its just a wired one for me.

Just found out more info about the mouse, its frequency is 27.045 MHz and my network is at 2.412 ~ 2.472 GHz.

So i think they won't interfere with each other at different frequencies.

Query solved.

I've been using my wireless keyboard and mouse together with my wireless network with no probs at all, as you say they operate on completely different frequencies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions