Expired

Does Amazon normally deliver the day after dispatch?

Found 12th Sep 2015
Just wondering as I got a dispatch email from them today. It's on standard delivery.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Depends on the courier . if royal mail 2-3 days esp at weekends.

Amazon delivery, may even be a Sunday.

I use prime and get sunday deliveries
I ordered an item last night on standard delivery and it arrived at lunch time. Can't complain at that.
As I found out earlier this week, Amazon Logistics even deliver as late as 9pm on the day of dispatch!

So yh, I'd be optimistic about delivery today
Original Poster
mightydazza

As I found out earlier this week, Amazon Logistics even deliver as late … As I found out earlier this week, Amazon Logistics even deliver as late as 9pm on the day of dispatch! So yh, I'd be optimistic about delivery today

Really? Wow!
Depends where it's shipped from and distance to travel. My deliveries usually arrive before delivery date.
I placed a £20 order at 11 am on Friday with standard (free) delivery , stated delivery was Mon/Tues , order was delivered Today Saturday at 11am........well impressed !!!
btw.... the order came from the Amazon Dunfermline depot and i`m in Reading.
If you're a Prime member, you can get an extra month for free when Amazon Logistics fails to delivery (which is likely).
If the parcel hasn't arrived by 6 or 7pm, email them and ask for the extra month. The parcel might still arrive 30 mins or so later, but, you'll have an extra month for free.
Also, if ordering multiple items, order them separately, that way, you will get multiple months free, if A.L. mess up.
(_;)
Shatwell

If you're a Prime member, you can get an extra month for free when Amazon … If you're a Prime member, you can get an extra month for free when Amazon Logistics fails to delivery (which is likely).If the parcel hasn't arrived by 6 or 7pm, email them and ask for the extra month. The parcel might still arrive 30 mins or so later, but, you'll have an extra month for free.Also, if ordering multiple items, order them separately, that way, you will get multiple months free, if A.L. mess up.(_;)

I'll definitely look into that, thanks
First order since the £20 delivery rule. I pre ordered furious 7 and other bits. dvd dispatched on Monday and still no delivery. proper annoying. assume they are walking it to my house to save delivery charges. wait another few weeks and your item may arrive.
Been waiting for a rucksack for a few weeks now, yet ordered some books and they were here in an instant.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions