Groups

does any 1 know where to buy cheap maxi cosi sun canopy?

i bought the maxi cosi car seat and i thought it would have the sun canopy as well but there wasn't.by the way i bought it from ebay

7 Comments

its in the seat!! i thought mine wasnt there either when i bought it but its in the plastic bit at the top..all
    rolled scrunched up....

babyexpert.com/com…114

There's a button at the top at the back, iirc you push that in and pull … There's a button at the top at the back, iirc you push that in and pull the plastic towards you. Once you've done that you can pull the canopy out - does that make sense?

from mumsnet

Original Poster

thanks magicbeans i will check it then,thanks again

Original Poster

thnaks every one i saw it on the video now
    youtube.com/wat…ztQ

u found it??

i was annoyed when mine came without it as well....they dont make it obvious!!

Original Poster

magicbeans

u found it??i was annoyed when mine came without it as well....they dont … u found it??i was annoyed when mine came without it as well....they dont make it obvious!!

yes i did found it..lol, i know its hidden but the best part is that i was going to buy another one,which would cost me 20 pound or more.thanks for your tips once again magicbeans

magicbeans

its in the seat!! i thought mine wasnt there either when i bought it but … its in the seat!! i thought mine wasnt there either when i bought it but its in the plastic bit at the top..all rolled scrunched up....http://www.babyexpert.com/community/forums/thread/1098114

Thanks for this tip.... I was just about to buy one. xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24104
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8912
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions