Does any one have a spare 9 Digit Destiny Beta Code They Could Message Me Please?

Hi, does anyone want to spread good life karma and send me a spare 9 digit Destiny Beta Code for me to play this epic game?

I would be ever so grateful and you would be doing a kind thing.

Many thanks

20 Comments

PS4 or Xbox One?

Hi All , I have a PS4 code for destiny (12 key) if any one has an xbox one version they would like to swap (or if you have one to give away would be really grateful !)

Thanks

Stuart

Original Poster

maid020279

PS4 or Xbox One?

xbox one.

Xbox one please

Xbox one please

I received 3 codes today but all 3 are for 360 tho I selected xbox one

Original Poster

ludamus

Xbox one please

Why are you hijacking my thread?

Honest mistake! ,, posted on another thread .sorry.

Hi, has anyone PM'ed you a code yet Dealhunter2k12? If not I've got a spare code

Original Poster

bex85

Hi, has anyone PM'ed you a code yet Dealhunter2k12? If not I've got a … Hi, has anyone PM'ed you a code yet Dealhunter2k12? If not I've got a spare code

Hiya no one has yet. Would be ever so grateful if you did.

Hi, Would really appreciate a 360 or Xbox One Code if anyone has one?

Pre-Ordered but they had run out by the time they were to send mine. . .

Thanks!!!

Dealhunter2k12

Hiya no one has yet. Would be ever so grateful if you did.

PMed :-)
Mines just finished installing but, now i have to go out :-/. Hope it's fun :-)

bex85

Hi, has anyone PM'ed you a code yet Dealhunter2k12? If not I've got a … Hi, has anyone PM'ed you a code yet Dealhunter2k12? If not I've got a spare code

You don't have another one by any chance?

ET14

You don't have another one by any chance?

No offence meant but, I do have another code but, am looking for another long term member to send it to and have seen you've only just joined when you posted in this thread sorry.

bex85

No offence meant but, I do have another code but, am looking for another … No offence meant but, I do have another code but, am looking for another long term member to send it to and have seen you've only just joined when you posted in this thread sorry.

That's fair enough I've been a lurker for a while and amazon messed up my pre order. Enjoy!

I know the feeling. I pre ordered 2 from amazon and game and don't have a code.
glad Dealhunter2k12 got his sorted. Me next (hopefully)

Yeah it sucks :\ I hope you manage to get one! I don't know how people have more than one. Good luck!

Hi, Would really appreciate a 360 or Xbox One Code if anyone has one?

Pre-Ordered but they had run out by the time they were to send mine. . .

Thanks!!!

Havince

I received 3 codes today but all 3 are for 360 tho I selected xbox one

You managed to source an xbox one code Havince?

Have a spare i'll trade for 360 version to see how they compare

I pre ordered from game ages ago and they didn't even bother to let me know let alone send me a beta code for the xbox 360 so of anyone has a spare xbox 360 code for destiny would be appreciated very much!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions