Does any one have any 3D Sainsburys Glasses for channel 4 3D week

I need many as possible, so please people if you have any I will take them and will only pay for postage. 60p or less I am willing to pay.

They must be the ones from Sainsburys the ones you could pick up their last week or the following before that.

Cheers in advance - Mighty Mugger

12 Comments

this week isnt 3D week?

its every week if you've recorded it :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if you can get the 3d programmes on 4od ? If so then could anyone sort me out a pair ?

to be honest guys you didnt miss much :lazy:

Friday the 13th part 3 was okay worth a watch

Original Poster

So does anyone have any?

Banned

I made £153 selling these on eBay. An idiot born every minute. LOL

I'll have a look around and see if I've any pairs left and will send u them FOC coz im nice like that.

Banned

vlj;7006531

I made £153 selling these on eBay. An idiot born every minute. LOLI'll … I made £153 selling these on eBay. An idiot born every minute. LOLI'll have a look around and see if I've any pairs left and will send u them FOC coz im nice like that.

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!!! good on you mate :lol:

i did have 4 at home - taped the darren brown thing sat down to watch it the other night - asked the wife where the glasses were... In the bin came the reply from kitchen !! Delete!!! lol

Went into sainsburys the other day and had a big pile of them by the till at customer services.
I should have thought about selling them haha!
Will try and pick some up if im out again tomorrow

there is a bucket of them at the Sainsburys store just outside Farnham Surrey... a big bucket

]Some here, although for a fiver I would rather buy ]this
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions