Does any one have any recommendations for a credit card where you can get a cash lump sum out at 0% and pay off over 2 or 3 years

Found 29th Apr
Any help appreciated hopefully a company easy to deal with and give decent amount of credit etc
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
PS we are looking about 3.5 k
Best place to look in moneysavingexpert here
The amount any card will lend, will be based on your circumstances and income
Not sure about 0% on cash withdrawal but the interest rate is pretty low at the moment I only pay 2.5% on a loan maybe that will be better?
MBNA gives you 0% on money transfer to your bank account over 32+ months.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 29th Apr
You won't get 0% on cash withdrawals. Low interest loan would be better.
Have a virgin credit card and have transferred cash to my bank account
Fees apply and was 0% interest for 18 months
MBNA and Tesco both tend to offer me 0% money transfers for somewhere between 12-20 months
redcantona1 h, 46 m ago

You won't get 0% on cash withdrawals. Low interest loan would be better.

MBNA 0% on money transfer direct to your bank account for 32 months click. I done it 10 years ago (36 months), my brother done it 16 years ago.... MBNA been doing this offer for ages.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 29th Apr
Bradleigh39 m ago

Have a virgin credit card and have transferred cash to my bank account …Have a virgin credit card and have transferred cash to my bank account Fees apply and was 0% interest for 18 months

Virgin is MBNA, you was better off going direct to MBNA for longer 0% period.
Dannyrobbo12 h, 45 m ago

Not sure about 0% on cash withdrawal but the interest rate is pretty low …Not sure about 0% on cash withdrawal but the interest rate is pretty low at the moment I only pay 2.5% on a loan maybe that will be better?

Who's the loan with? Nationwide?
Thanks for all the responses, sounds like getting cash from credit card is the sting in the tail, zopa loans seem to get good review s , I worked it out that to borrow the 3.5 k over a few years prob work out about £10 interest per month give or take iver 2,3,4 or 5 years

Any thoughts or experience with them , they seem to have no early pay off fees etc
Edited by: "thebiggishman" 30th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants