Expired

does any one know how the sky reward (mastercard) comes with your name or numbers ?

Found 11th Jun 2014
just wondered how it gets here and also if you can draw cash out of a cash machine with it ? do you get pin seperate or have to phone up for it ?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskSky
4 Comments
I wouldn't draw cash out on a credit card... the APR will be crippling!

I think when I got my credit card, I was given a PIN in a letter that said "You should receive your card shortly..blah-blah-blah...".

Seriously.... think twice before drawing money out on a credit card...

You can't withdraw the funds from the card but use it to pay for stuff either online or in shops
KingAzzA

You can't withdraw the funds from the card but use it to pay for stuff … You can't withdraw the funds from the card but use it to pay for stuff either online or in shops

You can withdraw money from ATM's, bank counters, cash back at tills with a credit card, but as Demonmeister stated the APR is cruel. Also most credit cards start charging the interest from the day you with draw it, so no grace period to pay off with no interest.
I take it your talking about the prepaid MasterCard sky send for taking the £X amount sky deal yes comes with name on it and pin can use it as debit card or withdraw basically just pre paid debit card

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions