Groups

Does any one know how to upload photo on HUKD?

Does any one guide me how to upload a photo on hotukdeals in comments? Let me know what is the best Format as I am intended to upload few screenshots to comments section.

Tnx

5 Comments

See the little blue squares above the box you type in? There's one with a picture of two hills in it, you click on that and you find where on your computer your picture is saved to.

I would save your photos as .Jpg (Jpeg)

^ You have to host images using an image-hosting service such as imageshack, HUKD don't host the images themselves (except for thumbnails on deals and avatars!)

StolenDiagram

See the little blue squares above the box you type in? There's one with a … See the little blue squares above the box you type in? There's one with a picture of two hills in it, you click on that and you find where on your computer your picture is saved to.I would save your photos as .Jpg (Jpeg)

This won't work.
    What if you turn your computer off?

This should help you.http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/thumbsup.gif

Original Poster

Jumpingphil

This won't work.What if you turn your computer off?This should help you.

Thnx buddy!!!!

dcx_badass

Should have to do a Primary school English test before they let you on … Should have to do a Primary school English test before they let you on the internet.

butt eye iz ownlee oneting 2 cheque ma facebooks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions