Groups

Does any one know of any websites that

you can watch programmes on i am in uni you see and i was watching on tvshack.net but it got closed down an hour ago so anymore x

13 Comments

tvcatchup

yep tvcatchup!

Awesome on the iphone too

Hi i used [url]www.tv-links.com[/url] a while back not sure if it still works though. Give it a try

aint ya supposed to be learnng

What about bbc iplayer or do you not mean that kind of site ?

seesaw

alluc.org

Type "british Tv" into google and you will find a programme that uses an internet connection and gives you all the freeview channels, plus some others.
    Its also available in torrents, however the most recent one has just been released, therefore worth the search

Ninja.... Oh. A sad day for TV viewing.

Banned

andel90;8952852

http://tvshack.cc

That's ace mate, I was gutted to see that TVshack.net was busted by the feds, spent ages this morning looking for a hassle free site to watch the latest episode of true blood....that link looks great and exactly like tvshack.net.

Is it the same site just on another domain?

slamdunkin;8957044

That's ace mate, I was gutted to see that TVshack.net was busted by the … That's ace mate, I was gutted to see that TVshack.net was busted by the feds, spent ages this morning looking for a hassle free site to watch the latest episode of true blood....that link looks great and exactly like tvshack.net.Is it the same site just on another domain?

Same site mate new domain

[url]www.justin.tv[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …252841
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846316

See more discussions