Groups

Does any one know the difference between these 2 woodys?

Hiya, looking to get my little lad a woody ( he likes his sisters barbie so hoping he will like the more boyish toy)

So thought i may as well have a look on sainsbury web site as the sale is tomoz.
    But there are 2 on there whats the difference apart from one being a tiny bit bigger?

13 Comments

I would imagine the second one is the Andys Toy Collection version and has 50 odd phrases instead of just 14 or so the Toy Story 3 one has.

size? look at height?

Banned

not alot that i can tell, just size and woodys stance, although to be fair have you read the 2 reviews of the £35 one? seems its absolute crap.

Tinkytayls

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/toys_and_games/120149918_toy_story_3_talking_woody_figure.html?hnav=4294966626[url=http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/toys_and_games/action_figures/116079048_toy_story_talking_woody.html?hnav=4294960173]http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/toys_and_games/action_figures/116079048_toy_story_talking_woody.html?hnav=4294960173[/url]

one got a crap review.

tbh i cant see difference!

Original Poster

cdm22

I would imagine the second one is the Andys Toy Collection version and … I would imagine the second one is the Andys Toy Collection version and has 50 odd phrases instead of just 14 or so the Toy Story 3 one has.

So is the smaller one better to get?

Saying that, the second one is cheaper which is odd!

Toy Story 3 version available in Disney stores for £20 btw.

I can't believe no one's seen a joke in this OP.

I think the difference is the £35 one is the new Toy Story 3 version which says phrases from TS3 movie. The £29 one is the original Toy Story and says the original phrases. To be honest would your lad know the difference which one anyway? I ended up buying the talking Woody from Disney Store for £20 (well £18 as there was a 10% discount code on here somewhere) and its excellent. 16" tall and has over 20 sayings.

moob

Don't worry, I did, but then I grew up

Lost Symphonies

Don't worry, I did, but then I grew up

Since when has this place been the epitome of adult behaviour?

moob

I did with the state of the forums posts I thought we were discussing morning glory (shocked). But then the first line stopped that in its tracks.

Adam2050

I did with the state of the forums posts I thought we were discussing … I did with the state of the forums posts I thought we were discussing morning glory (shocked). But then the first line stopped that in its tracks.

whats the story?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85144
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions