does any one no how much i wud get for cod 4 ps3 and resistance fall of man ps3 ??

12 replies
Found 11th May 2008
hi all as the titles says any ideas how much ni sud ask for call of duty 4 ( bought a week ago from woolies for £45 and resistance bought a few months back both in as new condition ?

any help wud be appriciated xx

12 Comments

awww..was just reading back through all your posts, and you are really sweet!

I think you will get £25-27 for COD4 and about a £10 for Resistance (max)

no i think you could get 30 for cod 4 and about 13 for resistance if in vg condition

bazzarics estimates are probably correct.

Banned

£29 BT / £28 Paypal for cod4

£11 BT / £10 Paypal for RFOM

thats the best you will get on here but a few quid more on ebay but fees would take it back to less than these prices.

Just stick a FS ad on here.

The reason you wont get as much as you thought is because COD4 is avaialbe for £34.98 brand new and delivered from amazon.

Original Poster

hi everyone thankyou for your help , i am going to put them on here but i will have to ask for bank transfer or check ? im a bit scared about bank transfers are they safe

rep left for your help thankyou xx

Banned

mostwanteddirect;2079462

hi everyone thankyou for your help , i am going to put them on here but i … hi everyone thankyou for your help , i am going to put them on here but i will have to ask for bank transfer or check ? im a bit scared about bank transfers are they safe rep left for your help thankyou xx

bank transfers are safest method.

Id say youd get £25 for for call of duty and £12 for resistance but it really depends on if your trading in or selling on a forum

but bazzaric prices sound right

Banned

I sold cod4 for £28 BT on here a couple of days ago.

csiman;2079491

I sold cod4 for £28 BT on here a couple of days ago.

thats delivered though right?
my prices dont incl postage

Banned

dandoc2;2079502

thats delivered though right?my prices dont incl postage

actually sold it for £29 paypal so after charges and P&P received £26.64. I'm happy with that as completed the Single player months ago and it was just gathering dust. Only initially cost around £29 anyway after quidco.

csiman;2079579

actually sold it for £29 paypal so after charges and P&P received £26.64. … actually sold it for £29 paypal so after charges and P&P received £26.64. I'm happy with that as completed the Single player months ago and it was just gathering dust. Only initially cost around £29 anyway after quidco.

.................did you not play the multiplayer - its the best bit

Banned

dandoc2;2079587

.................did you not play the multiplayer - its the best bit

Tried it for a while but everyone was much better than me so gave up. I prefer SP. I just sell games like these when they have a good resale value. Might buy it again in a year or so for a tenner ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3280
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951381
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769376
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1327

See more discussions