Expired

does any1 know where i canget a pair of these please?

10 replies
Found 12th Nov 2009
hi, im looking for a pair of these football trainers. in all white with orange total 90 circle.
or even all black/ all green/ all red/ ALL ORANGE/ all grey.

size 9.5 or 10.

any1 know where i could get some please?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Original Poster

http://picnica.ciao.com/uk/670434.jpg

these exact 1s but in either all white with orange total 90 circle or even all black/ all green/ all red/ ALL ORANGE/ all grey.

not after the blue 1s

[COLOR="Red"]horrible and rubbish astros/10[/COLOR]

The JFK;6870492

x2

does any1 know where i canget a pair of these please?

JJB/JD, and other sports shops

Original Poster

The JFK;6870492

thanks for that mate.

any1 on topic ?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6870517

x2JJB/JD, and other sports shops

there the first original total 90 that came out, te shops only have the latest 1 in.

RichKid10123;6870532

there the first original total 90 that came out, te shops only have the … there the first original total 90 that came out, te shops only have the latest 1 in.

[COLOR="Red"]No they're not.

They're the third generation of Total 90s.

You need to get educated, like me. Maybe that's why I'm a top footballer and you're not?[/COLOR]

The JFK;6870492

The JFK;6870561

[COLOR="Red"]No they're not.They're the third generation of Total 90s.You … [COLOR="Red"]No they're not.They're the third generation of Total 90s.You need to get educated, like me. Maybe that's why I'm a top footballer and you're not?[/COLOR]

He asked where he could get them, not for your opinion

Moved to deal Requests, thanks for reporting

Original Poster

The JFK;6870561

[COLOR="Red"]No they're not.They're the third generation of Total 90s.You … [COLOR="Red"]No they're not.They're the third generation of Total 90s.You need to get educated, like me. Maybe that's why I'm a top footballer and you're not?[/COLOR]

you a TOP footballer and all you do is sit on Hot Uk Deals ? really need to get a life. dont comment on any of my posts again. TOP footballer my ****

JJB and sports direct, also if you order online at sports direct and you spend over fifty pound. Free delivery also use this code and you will get five pound off 5OFF
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…811
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions