EXPIRED

Doe's any1 known where i can get a deal on a nintendo ds red ?

Hi

As above and also looking for a good price on Guitar hero for ps3, any imput geatly appreciated..

Cheers

Donna

9 Comments

Banned

think they are £95 at asda but at argos they have good package deals.

Banned

try littlewoods direct, showing at £99 alone or £119 with a game, showing in stock and there are a few voucher codes on here (ZQ137 - £10 off for existing customers) but there are better voucher codes for new customers, saw one for £30 before!!

they are 99 quid at amazon uk but im sure people were saying something about a deal at tesco using the 9 quid voucher? Possibly making it 90 quid and collect in store?

Which guitar hero are you looking for? Are you wanting teh game and instruments or just the game?

Banned

Do you mean bundle deal, or just price wise?

Original Poster

Thanks for repllies, i would just like the console, tesco's don't do the red one...

I suppose it's GH legends i'm looking for, i need the guitar as well so it's he full thing.:thumbsup:

ta

Original Poster

smurfman;3378629

try littlewoods direct, showing at £99 alone or £119 with a game, showing … try littlewoods direct, showing at £99 alone or £119 with a game, showing in stock and there are a few voucher codes on here (ZQ137 - £10 off for existing customers) but there are better voucher codes for new customers, saw one for £30 before!!

Thanks for this, i searched for the voucher and got the console for 72 incl delivery so im a happy bunny!!:-D

Cheers DOnna

Banned

Cool, glad to be of help, nice to get a good deal

Hi guitar hero 3 with wireless guitar is in Tesco tonight for £30 for ps3 , xbox 360 and wii
hope this helps

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

free game and free accessory pack

dont know if that spend £100 and get 10 card is still on either. if not it will be back on befor christmas, that drops it to £90, sell the game you get or trade it in, you will get £10 that drops it to £80.

there is also a free delivery code on here for orders over £75.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations79
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions