Groups

does any1 work in marks and spencer food hall?

After asking my sis to get sum chinese chicken wings and a bacon quiche from M&S while she ws in town she came back with no change and no reciept from £10. I know shes a liar saying it cost £10 but wondered if anyone could tell me. Im fed up with her thinking she can just take money, and I want2 be proven right this time.

38 Comments

Dont forget the delivery charge!

have a look online

£9.99p

Supermod

Chicken wings will be about £3.99 and quiche will be about £2.99 = £6.98.

Original Poster

'Dont forget the delivery charge!'

what i have to pay her for bringing it home when shes was going to town anyway? i dont think so, not when she borrows money all the time and never pays it back

ring m&s and ask

just punch her in the face and be done......

Original Poster

karagh;7268989

have a look online

i had a look online, only seem to be able to find the food to order stuff, like 1million sausage rolls for parties

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269008

just punch her in the face and be done......

you have no idea how tempting that is

Supermod

tatemze;7268999

'Dont forget the delivery charge!'what i have to pay her for bringing it … 'Dont forget the delivery charge!'what i have to pay her for bringing it home when shes was going to town anyway? i dont think so, not when she borrows money all the time and never pays it back

They were joking. Calm down...

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7268998

Chicken wings will be about £3.99 and quiche will be about £2.99 = £6.98.

thankyou, thought as much

if she is such a liar and always borrowing and not returning money - why get her to do this for you

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7269030

They were joking. Calm down...

haha,i am calm, just liars really p**s me off

'if she is such a liar and always borrowing and not returning money - why get her to do this for you'

I didnt, my mum did but I had to put the money up as mum wasnt in

If you dont trust her with money then dont give her it, and dont ask her for favours....simple :?

She was doing you a favour, otherwise you would have had to go get it yourself.....so stop moaning and in future get off your backside and get it yourself....that way you cant moan about her

tatemze;7269025

you have no idea how tempting that is

FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

Supermod

tatemze;7269046

haha,i am calm, just liars really p**s me off

Ditto.

I hope you enjoy your chicken wings...:)

tatemze;7268999

'Dont forget the delivery charge!'what i have to pay her for bringing it … 'Dont forget the delivery charge!'what i have to pay her for bringing it home when shes was going to town anyway? i dont think so, not when she borrows money all the time and never pays it back

so from this.......have you learnt a lesson ?? :whistling:

choc1969;7269060

so from this.......have you learnt a lesson ?? :whistling:

Yeah she has.
    Always punch your lying hoe of a sister before asking her to go and get your quiche and wings:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7269048

If you dont trust her with money then dont give her it, and dont ask her … If you dont trust her with money then dont give her it, and dont ask her for favours....simple :?She was doing you a favour, otherwise you would have had to go get it yourself.....so stop moaning and in future get off your backside and get it yourself....that way you cant moan about her

not all of us have no job and do nothing all day like she does, some of us work/go uni. if you want to be rude, then maybe its best not to answer. are you telling me that if you were completely busy, needed something for the next day and someone was going to exactly where you wanted your stuff from you wouldnt ask them?? It wasnt a favour for me, it was a favour for my mum, she needed them for a jacobs table buffet they were doing at her work, and I couldnt go, its just unfortunate that I had to leave the money for it.

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269093

Yeah she has.Always punch your lying hoe of a sister before asking her to … Yeah she has.Always punch your lying hoe of a sister before asking her to go and get your quiche and wings:thumbsup:

haha, that made me chuckle i wouldnt ever punch anyone, im a weakling and theyd prob just laugh at me. I didnt even get to eat one! they were for a buffet at my mums work

hmm,and why punch before? surely itd be better to punch her after ?

tatemze;7269110

haha, that made me chuckle i wouldnt ever punch anyone, im a weakling … haha, that made me chuckle i wouldnt ever punch anyone, im a weakling and theyd prob just laugh at me. I didnt even get to eat one! they were for a buffet at my mums workhmm,and why punch before? surely itd be better to punch her after ?

just to make sure, she did it right this time

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269271

just to make sure, she did it right this time

ah i see i like it, maybe just a small punch before, sorta like a if u dont do it properly itl be worse when you get back,like a taster of what could come :-D

tatemze;7269325

ah i see i like it, maybe just a small punch before, sorta like a if u … ah i see i like it, maybe just a small punch before, sorta like a if u dont do it properly itl be worse when you get back,like a taster of what could come :-D

your learning, girl:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269338

your learning, girl:thumbsup:

awesome well in future when I need to get things done and need advice ill come to you :-D

Banned

im still hiding tigerallstars you will never find me lol

Original Poster

dj_urban;7269378

hmm, curious, u playing hide and seek :?

she probably bought a nice m&s [SIZE="4"]MUG[/SIZE] with your money also

when she asks for money why just say no

Original Poster

numptyj;7269496

she probably bought a nice m&s [SIZE="4"]MUG[/SIZE] with your money … she probably bought a nice m&s [SIZE="4"]MUG[/SIZE] with your money alsowhen she asks for money why just say no

very witty thanku:whistling:

be careful, i don't shop in m&s often but those fresh chinese wings are like a fiver in tesco, so i assume they'd be more in marks.

tatemze;7269096

not all of us have no job and do nothing all day like she does, some of … not all of us have no job and do nothing all day like she does, some of us work/go uni. if you want to be rude, then maybe its best not to answer. are you telling me that if you were completely busy, needed something for the next day and someone was going to exactly where you wanted your stuff from you wouldnt ask them?? It wasnt a favour for me, it was a favour for my mum, she needed them for a jacobs table buffet they were doing at her work, and I couldnt go, its just unfortunate that I had to leave the money for it.

the point still stands...if she cant be trusted with money then IMHO you (and/or your mum) are stupid for giving her the money to do so.....I wont even get started on the manners issue.....:whistling:

I wouldnt dream of stealing money off anyone, let alone members of my own family! Great values your sister has there...bet youre very proud:w00t:

dj_urban;7269378

tatemze;7269395

hmm, curious, u playing hide and seek :?

I'm still counting
    numptyj;7269496

she probably bought a nice m&s [SIZE="4"]MUG[/SIZE] with your money

And giving you it for crimbo:p

Original Poster

[QUOTE=tigerallstars;7269818]I'm still counting

thats alot of counting!

tatemze;7269847

[QUOTE=tigerallstars;7269818]I'm still countingthats alot of counting!

just getting my shoes and socks off

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269857

just getting my shoes and socks off

erm:?

I've used bothe hands to count with. So now i'm gonna used my feet:thumbsup:

Banned

tigerallstars;7269818

I'm still counting:w00t:And giving you it for crimbo:p

tigerallstars;7269857

[quote=tatemze;7269847]just getting my shoes and socks off

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/hiding.jpg

tigerallstars;7269952

I've used bothe hands to count with. So now i'm gonna used my … I've used bothe hands to count with. So now i'm gonna used my feet:thumbsup:

I was also wondering what you meant! Durrrr :oops:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7269952

I've used bothe hands to count with. So now i'm gonna used my … I've used bothe hands to count with. So now i'm gonna used my feet:thumbsup:

ahh i see, not what I was thinking you meant at all :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767192
      3. word association Game73844459
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714

See more discussions