Expired

Does anybody drink Typhoo loose leaf tea?? x

14 replies
Found 5th Mar 2009
My parents drink it and always have but it's getting more and more difficult to get hold of and lately they have said that it's quality has deteriorated. They use a tea strainer but the leaves seem to get through and lay on the top.
I know nothing about loose tea but I said I'd check wiv u guys. Anyone else noticed?

14 Comments

Is it beer???:?

Original Poster

Train Driver;4560473

Is it beer???:?

Haha.....similar:p

I dont drink that one, but I do drink loose tea and I do agree with the tea leafs going thou the strainer. bloody pain in the ****

yeah my gran buys loose tea you get all the bits floating on the top of ur cuppa, eurgh vile!
give me tea bags anyday!

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4560817

I dont drink that one, but I do drink loose tea and I do agree with the … I dont drink that one, but I do drink loose tea and I do agree with the tea leafs going thou the strainer. bloody pain in the ****

bambu;4561298

yeah my gran buys loose tea you get all the bits floating on the top of … yeah my gran buys loose tea you get all the bits floating on the top of ur cuppa, eurgh vile!give me tea bags anyday!

Thanks for replying guys. Has it always been that way though or just recently?

Try coop 99 loose tea. I bought it by mistake once thinking it was a small box of 40. But was quite nice has big bits of tea and little dust.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4562086

Try coop 99 loose tea. I bought it by mistake once thinking it was a … Try coop 99 loose tea. I bought it by mistake once thinking it was a small box of 40. But was quite nice has big bits of tea and little dust.

ah ok, will mention it to them - thaks hun:thumbsup:

they're old , you sure they're not using a colander instead of the strainer :thinking:

Banned

owlass;4562577

they're old , you sure they're not using a colander instead of the … they're old , you sure they're not using a colander instead of the strainer :thinking:

lmfao, coffee covered screen moment there :stocking:

sassie;4562604

lmfao, coffee covered screen moment there :stocking:

coffee , ya sure it wasn't gravy granules

Original Poster

owlass;4562577

they're old , you sure they're not using a colander instead of the … they're old , you sure they're not using a colander instead of the strainer :thinking:

Hahaha well that IS a possibility:roll:

Great thing called tea Bags.

Original Poster

owlass;4562577

vengod;4563551

Great thing called tea Bags.

Yes I agree, but I must admit (before this problem) there's a definate taste quality difference between the two:thumbsup:

hannah19790;4562060

Thanks for replying guys. Has it always been that way though or just … Thanks for replying guys. Has it always been that way though or just recently?

I think it has got worse the last few years, pain in the bum
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions