EXPIRED

does anybody else have a birthmark? does it bother them?

SuperEd
i myself have a birthmark and have finally decided to have treatment on it(laser)

just wondered what people think and if they have birthmarks themselves ever thought of having the removed?

29 Comments

Banned

I have one on right arm & hand and went through months of laser treatment. Didnt work though as just came back again but now blotchy! Doesnt bother me now I'm older although I'm still not keen in being in public with my top off.

Then again, thats not a bad thing at all lol

ive one on my leg - not bothered me but if I had a large one on my face or noticible then yeah i would

ive got one on my arm, can see it if i wear a t shirt, doesn't bother me at all, only thing that embaressing is the hairs on it so i shave those off

yes i have one..
no it does not bother me..

I have one on my wrist, I'de forgotten it was there until I saw this thread!

I got one in the nape of my neck, so has my brother and so has my daughter. Obvo it can't be seen coz of the hair but i like it, as it feels like a connection Also i got a "poo" spot next to my knee, size of a pea....i like my poo spot

Original Poster SuperEd

ive just come back from lasrer today (on my face) and looks like ive been 10 rounds with mike tyson!

yeah all down my leg its very faint but yes it really bothers me especially in summer when everyone wearing skirts/shorts etc
it gets alot more noticable if i catch the sun on my legs,half my leg looks brown and other half red lol

I've got one on my thigh, doesn't bother me at all. I quite like it, it's kind of the shape of Australia.

Original Poster SuperEd

angelfairee;7692553

I've got one on my thigh, doesn't bother me at all. I quite like it, it's … I've got one on my thigh, doesn't bother me at all. I quite like it, it's kind of the shape of Australia.

so down under then lol :thumbsup:

angelfairee;7692553

I've got one on my thigh, doesn't bother me at all. I quite like it, it's … I've got one on my thigh, doesn't bother me at all. I quite like it, it's kind of the shape of Australia.

Is your name Sheila by any chance?

I got a thunderbolt mark smack bang on my forehead, The surgeon tried to remove it but got killed when he touched it.

I have long hair now.

angelfairee;7692553

wow talk about copy me.

quit weirdly though the birthmark I have on my leg, is very similar and in a very similar place to one my dad has also!

goonertillidie;7692577

so down under then lol :thumbsup:

Haha.

snowtiger;7692604

Is your name Sheila by any chance?

Fortunately not.

No offence to any Sheila's....by that I mean people called Sheila and not Australian women...I give up.

numptyj;7692634

wow talk about copy me.quit weirdly though the birthmark I have on my … wow talk about copy me.quit weirdly though the birthmark I have on my leg, is very similar and in a very similar place to one my dad has also!

I told you yesterday you're the male version of me. I'm better though.

angelfairee;7692653

I told you yesterday you're the male version of me. I'm better though.

lies

you said i was the female version of you, proving the point that you are A MAN MUHAHHAAHAHAHAH

btw peeps i aint no girl!

ive got one on my face, a thick white line on my lip. i dont mind it though, dont make an attempt to cover it up either as would take to much lippy!

numptyj;7692662

liesyou said i was the female version of you, proving the point that you … liesyou said i was the female version of you, proving the point that you are A MAN MUHAHHAAHAHAHAH :pbtw peeps i aint no girl!

You couldn't blame anyone for thinking you were a girl considering your embarrassing lack of manliness.

Go and listen to some Disney songs.

Slight little one on my arm, doesnt bother me looks like a freckle, my sisters is across the top of her head, it's slightly darker then her normal skin hardly noticable.

Banned

I used to bully people at school who had birthmarks.

For example I called one 'Birthmark Bill' (he wasn't called Bill).

vibeone;7692858

I used to bully people at school who had birthmarks.For example I called … I used to bully people at school who had birthmarks.For example I called one 'Birthmark Bill' (he wasn't called Bill).

funnily enough, i used to beat up bullies at school. not because of my birthmark tho, if it is one, rather than dark its a white patch between my neck and chest.

Banned

vibeone;7692858

I used to[SIZE=5] bully people[/SIZE] at school who had birthmarks.For … I used to[SIZE=5] bully people[/SIZE] at school who had birthmarks.For example I called one 'Birthmark Bill' (he wasn't called Bill).

Nothing new there then

Banned

I had a birthmark on my arm (it looked like a scotty dog), but appears to have almost disappeared now. (LOL - seriously I can't even work out what arm it was on now!)

I used to beat people up if they ever tried to tease me about it.

angelfairee;7692734

You couldn't blame anyone for thinking you were a girl considering your … You couldn't blame anyone for thinking you were a girl considering your embarrassing lack of manliness.Go and listen to some Disney songs.

will do

enjoy your night shift tonight lol

vibeone;7692858

I used to bully people at school who had birthmarks.For example I called … I used to bully people at school who had birthmarks.For example I called one 'Birthmark Bill' (he wasn't called Bill).

guv;7692897

I had a birthmark on my arm (it looked like a scotty dog), but appears to … I had a birthmark on my arm (it looked like a scotty dog), but appears to have almost disappeared now. (LOL - seriously I can't even work out what arm it was on now!)I used to beat people up if they ever tried to tease me about it.

are you birthmark bill guv??!!

Banned

numptyj;7693030

are you birthmark bill guv??!!:p

Oh Jeez. Vibeone wasn't "Pencil Pete" was he? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

numptyj;7693016

will doenjoy your night shift tonight lol

Don't miss me too much and don't cry - you're already in minus man points.

Banned

csiman;7692892

Nothing new there then

Nope :P

guv;7692897

I had a birthmark on my arm (it looked like a scotty dog), but appears to … I had a birthmark on my arm (it looked like a scotty dog), but appears to have almost disappeared now. (LOL - seriously I can't even work out what arm it was on now!)I used to beat people up if they ever tried to tease me about it.

numptyj;7693030

are you birthmark bill guv??!!:p

guv;7693048

Oh Jeez. Vibeone wasn't "Pencil Pete" was he? :w00t::w00t:

Comedy. Seriously.

I was expecting an angrier reaction to my post to be honest!

;-)

angelfairee;7693095

Don't miss me too much and don't cry - you're already in minus man points.

not much to miss, dont flatter yourself

maybe you should give me some of your man points seeing as you have WAAY to many!!! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions