Groups

does anybody have a discount code for argos, it's for a child's bed if that helps. any help would be great.

As above

7 Comments

Any manners would be great, too.

Should still have spend and save offer on using "FURNSAVE"

save £25 if over £150 spent and save more if more spent. IIRC it was £50 off £250+

Just picked up one of the silentnight memory foam mattresses for my son, so far so good no complaints from him.

Original Poster

mac9091

Should still have spend and save offer on using "FURNSAVE"save £25 if … Should still have spend and save offer on using "FURNSAVE"save £25 if over £150 spent and save more if more spent. IIRC it was £50 off £250+Just picked up one of the silentnight memory foam mattresses for my son, so far so good no complaints from him.

​Thank you very much Mac, your help is received most gratefully.

Original Poster

squiff

​Clearly you are an ignoramus, I clearly wrote, 'any help would be great'. Which I'm pretty sure means the same as 'thank you very much' in any body's world. So I checked out your profile..... Your very last post, the only sentence of gratitude I could find reads 'any help would be much appreciated'. So you tell me how exactly you are better than me. Infact don't just tell me, tell the whole of hduk....

Original Poster

squiff

​It's been two days, you must be thinking long and hard about your answer........
    My last comment got 1 dislike , I wonder who that could be?

woopedeedoo

It's been two days, you must be thinking long and hard about your … It's been two days, you must be thinking long and hard about your answer........ My last comment got 1 dislike , I wonder who that could be?

Not me actually. And I can prove it. Muppet.

Original Poster

Wow, that took you five days to think of. Well done, you obviously worked hard really hard thinking of that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?47
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup22
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations etc!711
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32

See more discussions