Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anybody have a spare cushelle koala code please?

As above. Does anybody buy cushelle toilet paper and have a promotional pack and are not interested in doing the competition?
    My daughter is bugging me to try to win her a heat & hug koala but I'm an andrex girl!
    Would make my Xmas!
    Thank you *<{}:0{° }

6 Comments

As far as I know, each size/type of pack has a different code but then they're the same on each pack.
    Try this: 4048117166. HTH.

My code of a 4 pack is 4048103466 just incase Jargon's doesn't work for any reason

Original Poster

Thank you both. Entered and fingers crossed!!

chuckiedoll

Thank you both. Entered and fingers crossed!!

You're welcome
    I won one this morning - hope you do too!

Original Poster

Jagron

You're welcome :)I won one this morning - hope you do too!

Did you use the same code? (as in are they all the same and can they be re-used?)
    I tried this morning and last night, but alas, nothing yet

chuckiedoll

Did you use the same code? (as in are they all the same and can they be … Did you use the same code? (as in are they all the same and can they be re-used?)I tried this morning and last night, but alas, nothing yet

No, I used a different code but have checked on several packs of the same type and they are all the same. So rather than having to have a winning number, I think it's more of a draw where someone is just randomly picked from all entries in that 10 minute slot. I have been trying for a while, but normally enter late afternoon/early evening. Today I tried in the morning and got lucky. Maybe there aren't so many entries in the morning? Good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions