Expired

Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?

Found 22nd Aug 2017
If anyone could spare a now tv entertainment pass, I would be eternally grateful!
Can swap for another 1 month pass, cinema or kids or a day sports pass.
Pretty please?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
loads on ebay
Original Poster
mattmerch15 m ago

loads on ebay

Yes but seems a shame to pay almost now tv price when I can swap?
Don't think no one will give them entertainments passes away IV got loads of movie passes but they are tight nowtv with giving away entertainment passes.
Edited by: "andybriggs03" 22nd Aug 2017
Original Poster
andybriggs031 m ago

Don't think no one will give them entertainments passes away IV got loads …Don't think no one will give them entertainments passes away IV got loads of movie passes but they are tight nowtv with giving away entertainment passes.

I have an entertainment pass that I can swap like for like if needed? Just used my allocated amount on my account already.
chuckiedoll4 m ago

I have an entertainment pass that I can swap like for like if needed? Just …I have an entertainment pass that I can swap like for like if needed? Just used my allocated amount on my account already.

So swap entertainment pass for nowtv movie pass?
Original Poster
I only need a 1 month entertainment pass. (Missing GoT and it's killing me!)
Hi Chuckiedoll. I've also been looking for a cheap Now TV Ent deal for the last week, and for the same reason – Game of Thrones.

I have bought off eBay before at a price of £10 for three months, but £15 seems to be the current price. I see that Currys are also doing this deal for £15, in-store or free delivery, this seem like more of a safe option than eBay. I may bite the bullet and pay this.

In order to avoid paying for a pass, I have been playing the mobile phone game Snatch. I have won a one day Now TV Sports pass, but that is the only prize that I have won in five days of playing it. The other prizes have all been more in-game coin. The company behind the game have sold a minority stake in themselves to Unilever. They are looking to launching this game in the U.S. I haven’t seen any of Unilever products as prizes in the game. I am going to stop playing it for now. If they offer more prizes in the future, then I will return to it. I'd advise people not to bother with it at the moment.
If you have a smart tv you might consider iptv - google it, cheers
Original Poster
Bill.de.Sarce4 m ago

If you have a smart tv you might consider iptv - google it, cheers

Don't have unfortunately.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions