Does anybody have a unidays apple discount code?

Please can somebody with a unidays account send me the apple discount code, I would be very grateful.
I have only just left school.

7 Comments

If you go into the apple chat and tell them you have a NUS card and tell them what you want they will send you your 'discounted basket' which you can add/ remove stuff to. We did it the other day.

karene28

If you go into the apple chat and tell them you have a NUS card and tell … If you go into the apple chat and tell them you have a NUS card and tell them what you want they will send you your 'discounted basket' which you can add/ remove stuff to. We did it the other day.

​Sorry, you have to provide proof of your entitlement with 72 hours.

Didn't ask me for it..just asked me where I was studying. They also give it to people who work in education.. How would they ask you to prove that?

The NUS discount isn't as much as the unidays discount. Also there are no codes as it's a link through from the unidays site that requires you to be signed into unidays so cannot give the link out. Also NUS you don't get the 3 years warranty free either where as with unidays you do

The link I was sent stated it was from the 'unidays uk store homepage. I would send a picture to prove but I can never seem to do it. It's the same discount as unidays.. Hence the link to the site that Apple sent to me.

karene28

The link I was sent stated it was from the 'unidays uk store homepage. I … The link I was sent stated it was from the 'unidays uk store homepage. I would send a picture to prove but I can never seem to do it. It's the same discount as unidays.. Hence the link to the site that Apple sent to me.

Can confirm this, have been given similar URL previously when i couldn't get on unidays

karene28

The link I was sent stated it was from the 'unidays uk store homepage. I … The link I was sent stated it was from the 'unidays uk store homepage. I would send a picture to prove but I can never seem to do it. It's the same discount as unidays.. Hence the link to the site that Apple sent to me.

Send it across and I will confirm if it's the same discount as unidays
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mobile phone advice needed please11
    2. Sky or virgin55
    3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
    4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65

See more discussions