Does anybody have a way of getting pandora charms for cheaper?

Hello im looking for a way of buying items pandora charms if anybody has any advice i would appreciate it

9 Comments

There is an outlet store in Bicester that is cheaper than the High Street stores

Original Poster

BrownFoxman

There is an outlet store in Bicester that is cheaper than the High Street … There is an outlet store in Bicester that is cheaper than the High Street stores

Cool thanks for the advice ill have a look , do you know if they sell the Christmas ones?

Have you tried eBay? usually people selling unwanted one's, just be careful to check that they are the real thing.

befriend someone who works for them they get a 40% discount

I'd definitely try buying some "Pandora" charms from aliexpress. They are obviously not official ones but the quality may actually be good, and the price? A fraction. Read some reviews and see what you think. I guess it might not be good for a present though..

They are £5 each on that website, compared to £25-£100 that's a steal.

aliexpress.com/who…arm
Edited by: "PenguinsForAll" 13th Dec 2016

matti120

Cool thanks for the advice ill have a look , do you know if they sell the … Cool thanks for the advice ill have a look , do you know if they sell the Christmas ones?

They don't always have what is available in a High Street Store, but they also have extra charms that you can't buy in High Street Stores. I would suggest calling them

Original Poster

BrownFoxman

They don't always have what is available in a High Street Store, but they … They don't always have what is available in a High Street Store, but they also have extra charms that you can't buy in High Street Stores. I would suggest calling them

Thanks for your help ill ring them tomorrow to ask

PenguinsForAll

I'd definitely try buying some "Pandora" charms from aliexpress. They are … I'd definitely try buying some "Pandora" charms from aliexpress. They are obviously not official ones but the quality may actually be good, and the price? A fraction. Read some reviews and see what you think. I guess it might not be good for a present though..They are £5 each on that website, compared to £25-£100 that's a steal.https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20161213100052&SearchText=pandora+charm

​I do exactly the same .you can't tell the difference If you get the right supplier .not night real pandora for about 2 years the replicas are exactly the same

Have you got any local jewelers who deal in buying/selling silver? Last year my wife picked up a second hand silver charm bracelet with a load of charms (some Pandora) for less than the price of one Pandora charm. Although she might of just been lucky and the jeweler was looking to get rid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?44
    2. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)22
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2240
    4. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?34

See more discussions