Does anybody have an apartment in Manchester to sleep 6 for this sat. 04.04.09

10 replies
Found 31st Mar 2009
looking for accomodation for this sat.. for 6 people.. really struggling and everywhere booked up !! x can anyone help ? x thanks x x

10 Comments

]http//ww…two

Have a look on there.

What's your budget, does it have to be in the city centre and would anyone kip on the sofa/floor?

Original Poster

zermattbusby;4793703

Travelodge 2.5 mls from City C... … Travelodge 2.5 mls from City C... http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=285

full hun x

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4794201

What's your budget, does it have to be in the city centre and would … What's your budget, does it have to be in the city centre and would anyone kip on the sofa/floor?

to be honest we only wanna pay max of a bout £30 each x i know !! not sure about the floor thing x lol x x x it dont have be city centre but not tto far out x

kezanddaz;4794472

to be honest we only wanna pay max of a bout £30 each x i know !! not … to be honest we only wanna pay max of a bout £30 each x i know !! not sure about the floor thing x lol x x x it dont have be city centre but not tto far out x

In that case, you're about a million to 1! ;-) You could try giving one of these a ring, but I would imagine most landlords won't accept people for 1 night only. Although I suppose if the place is empty anyway and you offer them £180!

Possibly your only hope might be three twin/double rooms in a guest house.

A couple of options, under £30 per person, but no breakfast:

laterooms.com/en/…spx
laterooms.com/en/…spx

A bit further out, you could get rooms at Manchester Airport, the Premier Inn has twin rooms for £60 and includes breakfast:

booking.com/hot…-05

Best of luck

OR

Another cheap option, (in Stockport which is only a short train/bus ride into Manchester):

Britannia Hotel, has swimming pool and restaurant, book through Quidco, it's £116.97 for three twin rooms and you get 7.25% cashback, which comes to a bargain £18 each, you even get 600 Nectar points too!

expedia.co.uk/pub…463

Original Poster

Thankyou guys x will have a look x x rep added x x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions