Groups

Does anybody have an xbox live code they fancy sharing with me?

Yes, I'm cheeky but I just got my new xbox and I was wondering if anyone has a free gold code at all? x

8 Comments

you get a free month anyway.

Original Poster

Yeah but I used my free month on my old one that RROD :-(

create a new account and play it on that for free for a month

CarrieBeth;7674229

Yeah but I used my free month on my old one that RROD :-(

wow u had your xbox for a month and it RRODed? lol

You also get 3*(unlimited under certain conditions*) on the new 1. You should have gotten a 1 month free card with your new 360 if you mean you sent in RROD one (3yr warranty on RROD) and they sent back a new one. If you bought a new one (was other one older than 3yrs)

Original Poster

Yeah my other one was older than 3 years so I bought a new one! Thanks will see if I have a month free card in the box somewhere :-) Have set up a new gamer profile anyways and got the free month on that x

CarrieBeth;7675230

Yeah my other one was older than 3 years so I bought a new one! Thanks … Yeah my other one was older than 3 years so I bought a new one! Thanks will see if I have a month free card in the box somewhere :-) Have set up a new gamer profile anyways and got the free month on that x

You don't get a free month code in the box.

On a repaired one you get a 1 month xbox live code (as a goodwill gesture for them having to fix and to compensate for you not being able to play on live whilst it was being fixed)

On a new 360 you get a virtual 1 month trial eg you sign up for a silver which then reverts (offers you a 1 month gold) after detecting it's a brand new machine/ gamertag etc, as you have done.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions