Groups

Does anybody have the new 2016 Jaguar XF

Does anybody have the new 2016 Jaguar XF?

Just about to order one and curious on your thoughts if you have one. Whats the good and bad points.

6 Comments

Not got the new one but have the old 2014 Sportbrake model.
    General consensus is that the ITCP touchscreen is not good enough yet in the new models but they are working on a major update soon to solve most of its issues. Other thoughts seem to be that its a good car but not quite as nice interior as the outgoing model. The 2.0 Ingenium seems to be well thought of but a bit noisy when pushed. Its a new engine so not proven yet at higher miles or longer term.
    Have a browse at Jaginfo.org.

Fancy ordering me on too please? please?

Had 3 Xf's loved them all , got the baby XE now and moved back to petrol.
    The 163 bhp diesel on the xf lacked grunt when I have had them as a courtesy car, glad I went back to petrol.
    Check the car tax as they all change on April 1st.

Original Poster

paul123edwards

Not got the new one but have the old 2014 Sportbrake model.General … Not got the new one but have the old 2014 Sportbrake model.General consensus is that the ITCP touchscreen is not good enough yet in the new models but they are working on a major update soon to solve most of its issues. Other thoughts seem to be that its a good car but not quite as nice interior as the outgoing model. The 2.0 Ingenium seems to be well thought of but a bit noisy when pushed. Its a new engine so not proven yet at higher miles or longer term.Have a browse at Jaginfo.org.

​thanks I'll take a look on that site and thanks for the info.

Original Poster

Aaronnnn

Fancy ordering me on too please? please?

​sure what colour?

Original Poster

englands28

Had 3 Xf's loved them all , got the baby XE now and moved back to petrol. … Had 3 Xf's loved them all , got the baby XE now and moved back to petrol. The 163 bhp diesel on the xf lacked grunt when I have had them as a courtesy car, glad I went back to petrol.Check the car tax as they all change on April 1st.

​Yes was making sure I get in before the new tax
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions