Groups

Does anybody here work for Pandora (or know their returns policy upside down and inside out)?

Hi all,

I was given a gorgeous Pandora bracelet for Christmas by a friend. Unfortunately it's a bit too big and I need to try a smaller size. I went to my local Pandora shop today but there was a massive queue to get in and I couldn't cope with it so I left.

The bracelet was purchased on 26th November and the gift receipt says they will exchange within 30 days. 30 days from 26th November was the 26th December. My friend said they extend their Christmas returns policy and thinks I have until the 15th January to exchange it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

18 Comments

yes just looked on their website you have until mid January...
    m.pandora.net/en-…ges

Last year any item bought between 2 November and 31 December had the 30 day refund or exchange policy extended to the 17th January. Personally I would go back ASAP and wait in the queue and get an exchange, the nearer to the 30 day deadline the better.

NYGirl

yes just looked on their website you have until mid … yes just looked on their website you have until mid January...http://m.pandora.net/en-gb/company/faq_uk/returnsexchanges

Not sure if clause refers to online purchases only.

ah very true. personally to save queuing I would call and ask and if extended go in Jan when it will be quieter

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

Last year any item bought between 2 November and 31 December had the 30 … Last year any item bought between 2 November and 31 December had the 30 day refund or exchange policy extended to the 17th January. Personally I would go back ASAP and wait in the queue and get an exchange, the nearer to the 30 day deadline the better.

Unfortunately I'm not able to wait in the queue. I can't stand up for long and not move due to a medical condition. I'm ok walking short distances but standing still for more than about 3 minutes is a no-no.

You should be able to fit two fingers inside the bracelet to allow for the charms. If it's too small the charms won't be able to move. My daughter's got a 15 cm wrist and bought a 17cm bangle.

Original Poster

Toptrumpet

You should be able to fit two fingers inside the bracelet to allow for … You should be able to fit two fingers inside the bracelet to allow for the charms. If it's too small the charms won't be able to move. My daughter's got a 15 cm wrist and bought a 17cm bangle.

Thank you but I don't want charms on it. I want to keep it as it is. You can fit more than two fingers inside it anyway more like 4 probably.

squiff

Unfortunately I'm not able to wait in the queue. I can't stand up for … Unfortunately I'm not able to wait in the queue. I can't stand up for long and not move due to a medical condition. I'm ok walking short distances but standing still for more than about 3 minutes is a no-no.

Call your local store, let them know your situation and I am sure someone will meet you at an allotted time you arrive.

Go in for store opening time so you don't have to queue?

sophiejames

Go in for store opening time so you don't have to queue?

Yep. Nobody gets there for opening time so the best time to go
    Edited by: "bigweapon07" 30th Dec 2016

Original Poster

bigweapon07

Yep. Nobody gets there for opening time so the best time to go

I'm guessing that's sarcasm! I think a lot of people will be in the queue before the shop even opens so Ii refuse to play that game! There have been two good ideas here tonight - ring the store to check their Christmas exchanges policy, and ask to have a set time to go in. Thank you everyone!

squiff

I'm guessing that's sarcasm! I think a lot of people will be in the queue … I'm guessing that's sarcasm! I think a lot of people will be in the queue before the shop even opens so Ii refuse to play that game! There have been two good ideas here tonight - ring the store to check their Christmas exchanges policy, and ask to have a set time to go in. Thank you everyone!

No it was a genuine answer but hey ho people think they know better.

Does anybody know if Pandora will do an exchange on a ring that I received as a gift, but doesn't fit? No receipt received with it, it's on their website in the sale but I'm not sure if it's from the most recent collection or not.

Original Poster

bigweapon07

No it was a genuine answer but hey ho people think they know better.

I'm confused!

panddda

Does anybody know if Pandora will do an exchange on a ring that I … Does anybody know if Pandora will do an exchange on a ring that I received as a gift, but doesn't fit? No receipt received with it, it's on their website in the sale but I'm not sure if it's from the most recent collection or not.

Do you know the name of the ring as I have a new catologue here so I can see if it's a current collection or not. Regarding no receipt, if you can prove purchase (credit card/bank statement) it is at the manager's discretion and has to be returned to the same branch as purchased.
    Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 31st Dec 2016

Toptrumpet

Do you know the name of the ring as I have a new catologue here so I can … Do you know the name of the ring as I have a new catologue here so I can see if it's a current collection or not. Regarding no receipt, if you can prove purchase (credit card/bank statement) it is at the manager's discretion and has to be returned to the same branch as purchased.

Thank you! I think I'm stuffed though - I didn't buy it, it was a gift, hence no receipt or anything - might find out what size it is by asking them instore to measure it, and stick it on ebay. It's this ring here, I'm sure it's been around a while:
    estore-uk.pandora.net/sal…rch

Unfortunately that particular ring is not in the latest brochure. Probably best putting it on eBay, just use Pandora's size guide and make sure you include it clearly in the description and take photos of the box and any other packaging/guarantee.

Toptrumpet

Unfortunately that particular ring is not in the latest brochure. … Unfortunately that particular ring is not in the latest brochure. Probably best putting it on eBay, just use Pandora's size guide and make sure you include it clearly in the description and take photos of the box and any other packaging/guarantee.

Thanks, thought as much. I'll call in to the Pandora shop when I'm in Meadowhall tomorrow just to get them to give me the accurate sizing for it. Might have a nosey at a few bits while I'm there, since I'll have a valid excuse to visit!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions