Expired

Does anybody know any good male eau de toilette to get (reccomendations) and places to get it from for quite cheap?

3 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2009
Looking to spend around £22 delivered tops and would like hopefully as big a bottle as possible and must be able to pay by paypal.

Note: this is asking for reccomendations from other sites not membors but if anybody is selling one feel free to offer

Thanks Ste

3 Comments

hi, I have a jasper conran 75ml gift set, new (apart from 1 spray of the e.d.t) in the box. it has 75ml eau de toilette spray and 200ml bath and shower gel. bought as a gift for then oh and he didnt like the smell (i dont either) it cost £12 on offer at debenhams (I posted it on here) If you wanna take a chance on the smell your welcome to have it for £8 delivered. would recommend you go try boots to smell it first. wouldnt want you to hate it when you'd got it

ive used this ebay seller a few times online beauty ltd. i usually get the testers. they are much cheaper and exactly the same. see what you think.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5014205

hi, I have a jasper conran 75ml gift set, new (apart from 1 spray of the … hi, I have a jasper conran 75ml gift set, new (apart from 1 spray of the e.d.t) in the box. it has 75ml eau de toilette spray and 200ml bath and shower gel. bought as a gift for then oh and he didnt like the smell (i dont either) it cost £12 on offer at debenhams (I posted it on here) If you wanna take a chance on the smell your welcome to have it for £8 delivered. would recommend you go try boots to smell it first. wouldnt want you to hate it when you'd got it

thanks but i would like a new one to be honest and i wouldnt need the rest of the gift set so thanks for the offer but no thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1218
    2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code23
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769658
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313901

See more discussions