does anybody know if cex buy european xbox one, the 2 pin plug version?

Found 12th Dec 2015
I'm thinking of selling my Amazon Germany xbox one console so I was wondering if anyone has sold thier xbox to cex?

many thanks

18 Comments

just buy a UK adapter then sell it

Banned

No...

Original Poster

UberPark

just buy a UK adapter then sell it

​but the xbox one is brand new and sealed, will it not devalue if I open the box?

Edited by: "alexlondon666" 12th Dec 2015

alexlondon666

​but the xbox one is brand new and sealed, will it not devalue if I open t … ​but the xbox one is brand new and sealed, will it not devalue if I open the box?

CEX will have to open it to check it anyway

alexlondon666

​but the xbox one is brand new and sealed, will it not devalue if I open t … ​but the xbox one is brand new and sealed, will it not devalue if I open the box?

Does it have foreign language on the box?

Original Poster

jco83

Does it have foreign language on the box?

Sorry had to check, it has different languages, English is one of them.

Original Poster

I think I'm gonna try my luck with Cex tomorrow, if not I'll just flog it on ebay and see what happens. Thank you so much for your help.

Or sell here

sell it on here you will probably get more money than cex because it is new and cex it the biggest bump most of the time

Original Poster

benjammin316

Or sell here

Thanks for your reply Benjammin, I didn't think it was possible to sell it on here, sorry for being a noob:) but can you please explain how to sell an item on hot deal?
Thank you

alexlondon666

Thanks for your reply Benjammin, I didn't think it was possible to sell … Thanks for your reply Benjammin, I didn't think it was possible to sell it on here, sorry for being a noob:) but can you please explain how to sell an item on hot deal?Thank you

Sure!

There's a for sale section - http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/for-sale-trade/discussed

If on your pc, there is a submit bar/icon near the top right, just add it as if you were selling on eBay really. Add a picture, then add some more in the replies.

Here is a link to the for sale guide - http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

Original Poster

benjammin316

Sure!There's a for sale section - … Sure!There's a for sale section - http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/for-sale-trade/discussedIf on your pc, there is a submit bar/icon near the top right, just add it as if you were selling on eBay really. Add a picture, then add some more in the replies. Here is a link to the for sale guide - http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

Thank you so much for that! It helped alot!

Banned

Cex wont buy sealed items. if you take it in sealed they are not allowed to purchase it, you have to take it back another day opened.

one_way

Cex wont buy sealed items. if you take it in sealed they are not allowed … Cex wont buy sealed items. if you take it in sealed they are not allowed to purchase it, you have to take it back another day opened.

They just open sealed items in front of me if I take anything sealed in: including games, dvds, blu-rays, ipads and imagine the same would happen with an xbox one.

Banned

bex85

They just open sealed items in front of me if I take anything sealed in: … They just open sealed items in front of me if I take anything sealed in: including games, dvds, blu-rays, ipads and imagine the same would happen with an xbox one.

Their not supposed to as its not to check the contents inside its to do with shop lifting or something.

Banned

OP how much you looking for it?

Original Poster

Hello guys..thanks a bunch for your replies..just to give you an update! I went this morning to CEX and they gave me a ridiculously low offer on condition I supply a three pin uk plug and examine the contents, I obviously declined thier generous offer : )

I have the xbox one 1tb Rise of the tomb raider bundle with three extra physical games ( Evil within, COD steel cover edition and Wolfenstein )

if anyone intrested PM me.
It woluld be cash on collection though from London W5

Many thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text