Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anybody know if there is any downloadable voice changing software for a mobile phone and where to get it from?

As above also does anybody know where i could get the wierd photo editing sofrware (Apple macs usually have them) for my mobile phone? (free is preferred if posible lol) thanks Ste

10 Comments

sounds a bit dodgy to me!!

After a bit of cold war espionage are we? A bit of Noir telephonic ransom drama eh?

You might find something here

getjar.com/sof…are

who you stalking ? :whistling:

Original Poster

no lol... i just thought it would be a laugh to [prank a few friends....... as they pranked me recently (want to get my own back) lol and the pic software i just like because it is funny

Original Poster

leefal;4362084

After a bit of cold war espionage are we? A bit of Noir telephonic ransom … After a bit of cold war espionage are we? A bit of Noir telephonic ransom drama eh? You might find something herehttp://www.getjar.com/software

thanks but couldnt find anyting on there tanks anyways

Top 2 here mobango.com/vie…y=0 free site to join and they never spam you either in my experience.

Original Poster

what about the photo editing software does anybody know where to get that from... if they know which software i am on about that is

Banned

you mean the one that comes on most sony ericcsons

Original Poster

DarkFissure;4364500

you mean the one that comes on most sony ericcsons

ye can you get it on a LG viewty? if so how? thanks

Original Poster

can anyone help me with this really want the phto editing thing that all apple laptops have (dont know what it is called tho) please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1637
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      3. Biscuit addiction2060
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions