Groups

Does anybody know of a decent and *free* place to meet new people?

Well, I've not been here for a while, so I apologize if this has been previously posted.

Basically, I've been on the lookout for some new people in my area, used the gumtree website but normal people are sometimes few and far between.

Most other dating websites I've used all require the whole subscription shebang before you can even contact another person!

If anybody knows of a similar kind of 'lonely hearts' type site it'd be a huge help there are just sooo many different sites, but mainly with the same concept.

Thank you!

23 Comments

step outside your front door and chat to people! Easy and free!

Staroffurby;3126917

step outside your front door and chat to people! Easy and free!

doesn't always work like that.

if thats you in the pic why on earth would you need to look online

bellabonkers;3126905

http://www.plentyoffish.comsoooooooooooooooooooooo, how old are ya? where … http://www.plentyoffish.comsoooooooooooooooooooooo, how old are ya? where ya from?:whistling:

I use plentyoffish - although not for the dating side. In fact, I don't 'use' it as such, I log in once a month to see how desperate people are :oops: :roll:

I was going to suggest chatting on here...
    But then I see you'd prefer NORMAL people....

Meadsy4742;3126933

I use plentyoffish - although not for the dating side. In fact, I don't … I use plentyoffish - although not for the dating side. In fact, I don't 'use' it as such, I log in once a month to see how desperate people are :oops: :roll:

thats not nice - I guess that makes me desperate in your eyes then!

I use Match.com as well

bellabonkers;3126927

doesn't always work like that.

I know, its called humour but hey it seems not to everyone's taste!

bellabonkers;3126940

thats not nice - I guess that makes me desperate in your eyes then!I use … thats not nice - I guess that makes me desperate in your eyes then!I use Match.com as well

:oops::roll: Meant I see myself as desperate for using it. I didn't mean any offence by it. Sorrryyyyyyy :oops:

midsummerseve.com/

Welcome to Midsummer's Eve - UK and Ireland's oldest free dating site - … Welcome to Midsummer's Eve - UK and Ireland's oldest free dating site - celebrating nine years of free dating!We started in 1999 and we're proud to have been offering free online dating and friendship for the UK and Ireland ever since. Our philosophy is simple - Midsummer's Eve will always be:Free to Message, Free to Mingle and Flirt, Free to Make Friends Online, Free to Meet in Real Life, Free to Date, Free to Marry. All the dating services you need to meet new people are completely free.As thousands of our members have already proved it is free to meet the person of your dreams at Midsummer's Eve.

Banned

use here, every one else does - lol

Banned

Meadsy4742;3126948

:oops::roll: Meant I see myself as desperate for using it. I didn't mean … :oops::roll: Meant I see myself as desperate for using it. I didn't mean any offence by it. Sorrryyyyyyy :oops:

stop digging - lol

lynds put a thread on here for single people somewhere ...:thumbsup:

sassie;3126990

stop digging - lol

I probably should stop digging sass....cheers

Banned

Meadsy4742;3127012

I probably should stop digging sass....cheers

you only end up in a deep hole, otherwise ;-)

Banned

sassie;3126984

use here, every one else does - lol

hey babe how you doin' ;-) :thumbsup:

lol xxx

sassie;3127016

you only end up in a deep hole, otherwise ;-)

I could feel myself getting deeper already lol

Meadsy4742;3127094

thats ok, dig and stay there!!!:p

Banned

salder21;3127034

hey babe how you doin' ;-) :thumbsup:lol xxx

i have told you, your to young, i have standards ya know :w00t:

Meadsy4742;3127094

hey we all do it, some just quickly forget ;-)

bellabonkers;3127118

thats ok, dig and stay there!!!:p

Thats me told lol.

Original Poster

Well I've actually had a look at plenty of fish, its not a bad place.. met a couple of nice enough people. But also met about another thousand scary people

And thanks whoever it was who asked if that was me, it is! but alas, it seems that nobody where I live is even remotely interested

Woe is me and all that

Banned

[url]www.plentyoffish.com[/url] is free :thumbsup:

Banned

doh! Just read your post that you know that one :roll: I'll get me coat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 8914
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562124
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120

See more discussions