Does anybody know of any vouchers for blankgang chine I.O.W?

Found 21st Sep 2011
hi, my family and i are going to the Isle Of Wight for a short break, mon - fri and i am looking for vouchers for Blackgang Chine. I have found a 2 4 1 but it can only be used at weekends, so no good for us. Can anybody help?
thanks
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Afraid not but I thought that place went into the sea years ago although I might be mistaken (it was about 10+ years ago hehe)

The thing though that I found on the Isle was they were more than friendly enough to approach over discussions of coin so try your luck an ask them for a discount perhaps via phone/email ?
Edited by: "Nailez" 21st Sep 2011
Have you checked they are open in the week at this time of year? Some theme parks only open at weekends. Some of it did slide into the sea, but the park did stay open.
thanks both, they are definately open at this time of year, think i will drop them an email and try my luck
Yes you're right they are definately open.
I have found this for Oct half term

http://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/robin-hill-discount.jpg

Its for entry to both Blackgang and Robin Hill park for £12.

Do you have the link to the 2 for 1 voucher?

At the ferry terminal pick up some of the leaflets as often there are discounts in them.
Also go to the tourist information centre, there are lots of discount vouchers for attractions in there - or even phone before you go and ask them to send them, they are normally friendly and will try and help you out.
When are you going?
lougaz

Yes you're right they are definately open.I have found this for Oct half … Yes you're right they are definately open.I have found this for Oct half termhttp://ventnorblog.com/copy_images/robin-hill-discount.jpgIts for entry to both Blackgang and Robin Hill park for £12.Do you have the link to the 2 for 1 voucher?

Unfortunately that is a 2010 voucher, but I guess you could try using (worth a try!).
Also, I have heard good things about the Robin Hill adventure park.
yep theres normally 2 for 1 leaflets dotted around the island at ferry ports, holiday parks etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions