Groups

does anybody know scooter

I need to talk to him thanks.

10 Comments

He is a fictional character from 'Saved from the bell'.

Maybe he has a fan club. I think his real name was Justin?

I think your thinking of Screech.

XtremeDJW

I think your thinking of Screech.

Oops, who's scooter?

Original Poster

Hes off doug.

he's also a german (i think) chav music "artist" termed used very loosly, who came out with the logical song and Nessaja a few years ago, laughably loved my Nova & micra drivers alike as they speed through town centres with there neons on at 12am at weekends with lyrics like "The Painted Cow, Respect To The Man In The Ice Cream Van & Its Not A Bird Its Not A Plane, It Must Be Dave Whos On The Train"

He's got hair like that weirdo off of x-factor, its not quite iceman or ivan drago, but its getting there.

MinstrelMan

he's also a german (i think) chav music "artist" termed used very loosly, … he's also a german (i think) chav music "artist" termed used very loosly, who came out with the logical song and Nessaja a few years ago, laughably loved my Nova & micra drivers alike as they speed through town centres with there neons on at 12am at weekends with lyrics like "The Painted Cow, Respect To The Man In The Ice Cream Van & Its Not A Bird Its Not A Plane, It Must Be Dave Whos On The Train"He's got hair like that weirdo off of x-factor, its not quite iceman or ivan drago, but its getting there.

You forgot: [SIZE=-1]'Put on my raving shoes and I boarded the plane, touch down in a city where the sky looks blue, in the middle of the pouring rain.'

Scooter are truly awful...
    [/SIZE]

:lol: I didnt have a scooby doo what you was talking about till I just google searched it..... No way did he cover walking in mephise.

Thats made my day, for nothing but pure comedy I'll be looking for that when I get home.

Scooter is a bespectacled character from The Muppet Show who was the troupe's backstage "gofer". He is orange with a darker orange sprout of hair. In keeping with the jokes about bespectacled Muppets (see Dr. Bunsen Honeydew), Scooter's eyes are actually the lenses of his glasses. Behind the glasses frames, there's nothing but his orange skin (although unlike Bunsen, Scooter had actual "eyes" that were attached to the glasses' lenses).

Scooter's rich uncle J.P. Grosse owned the theater where Kermit the Frog and company performed their shows.

5757alan

Scooter is a bespectacled character from The Muppet Show who was the … Scooter is a bespectacled character from The Muppet Show who was the troupe's backstage "gofer". He is orange with a darker orange sprout of hair. In keeping with the jokes about bespectacled Muppets (see Dr. Bunsen Honeydew), Scooter's eyes are actually the lenses of his glasses. Behind the glasses frames, there's nothing but his orange skin (although unlike Bunsen, Scooter had actual "eyes" that were attached to the glasses' lenses).Scooter's rich uncle J.P. Grosse owned the theater where Kermit the Frog and company performed their shows.

I hope you 'Googled' that info, and didn't know it off-by-heart. :giggle:

MinstrelMan

No way did he cover walking in mephise.Thats made my day, for nothing but … No way did he cover walking in mephise.Thats made my day, for nothing but pure comedy I'll be looking for that when I get home.

You're in for a treat! Make sure you play it loud and proud
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions