Groups

Does anybody know the song?

Hi did anybody else just watch holby city? just wondered if any of you knew the name of the song that they played at the end . Thanks in advance.

13 Comments

neh mate, just missed it. Had to drag myself away from the box to stick needles in my eyes

Original Poster

And that was helpful how? it must be really boring for you when all you can find time to do is make negative comments on posts that dont intrest you.

Hi, i watched it but dont remember hearing any other song sorry. They have some information on the BBC website though if you look, you may find something

Original Poster

Hi yes just looked on the wbsite but it says they dont yet provide song lists. It was the song at the very end while they showed Jac being taken away and connie with baby grace.

I didn't watch it so cant help there, but how about if it had lyrics and you can remember some of them you try to google them and see if anything comes up. Alternitivly find out when there is a repeat showing and call shazam from your mobile shazam.com/mus…tal
    it's 50p and it they cant get it they dont charge:)

Sorry I didn't watch holby city but perhaps there is a website devoted to it where you could find out the song title. The only other way would be to ring or email the programme and ask.
    I hope you get your question answered.

Is it on iplayer??

Can you remember any lyrics/details of the song?

Was it a male/female vocal-

Go on.... give us a clue?

Original Poster

It was male vocals and was quite poignant and sad thats all I remember I'm searching now lol

mrspodington;1741346

It was male vocals and was quite poignant and sad thats all I remember … It was male vocals and was quite poignant and sad thats all I remember I'm searching now lol

Good luck..it must be very infuriating for you.

Here you go:

myspace.com/oll…oan

I think this is it:

Memories by Ollie Sloan

Just listened to some of this guy's other stuff as well. He is amazing.

col.

karaokecolin;1741772

Here you go:http://www.myspace.com/olliesloanI think this is it:Memories … Here you go:http://www.myspace.com/olliesloanI think this is it:Memories by Ollie Sloancol.

Wow super music nerd/buff ;-)

Original Poster

Hooray thanks guys that was it rep added :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions