Groups

Does anybody know what channel the Newcastle v portsmouth match is on

Hiya all,
    Df is in bed (hes done nights) but wants me to wake him up for the match, What channel is it on? if its not on tv is there somewhere online u can watch it? i want it all to be set up for him when he wakes up:oops: :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance

Jo xxx

13 Comments

could be setanta sports

Original Poster

i looked on the schedule online and cudnt see it, we have Virgin Media XL package so do have setanta. Maybe ill google it
    xx

Original Poster

Just found this on nufc.com. So dont think its anywhere on tele xxx

UK TV: None

Overseas TV:
    C+ Sport 1 (Scandinavia)
    Fox Sports (Australia)
    Fox Soccer Channel
    Prima TV (CZ)
    Showtime Extreme Sports
    Sky Calcio 4
    Sport 1 (Ukraine)

Ooops...

Watching it just now on Canal+ Scandinavia.

Glad I was at work today so I couldn't go and watch it. I'd of slit me wrists

Great result :whistling:.:thumbsup: :-D

Can you see the pitch on a home match day bazr? I mean with all the smog and all? Mid when the smog does clear at the riverside all you will see is sh*t!

Toss up which is the worst s*it,boro or mags.It's dire at the moment here and i wish it was actually smoggy so we couldn't see it.Bad news if you lose against the mackems next week.Is it on the box,so i can have a good laugh.:p

So long as the mackems finish below us, I'll be happy. Mind I like your chairman for his comments in the last few days.

Paddy_o_furniture

So long as the mackems finish below us, I'll be happy. Mind I like your … So long as the mackems finish below us, I'll be happy. Mind I like your chairman for his comments in the last few days.

The man is a class act,boro through and through.

Steve Gibson “Any player complaining should come and do a 14-hour day in industrial Teesside. We’re not asking them to go to Afghanistan or Iraq, we’re asking them to play football.
    “I’ve never heard anyone call football a daily grind. If they’re tired rest them, that’s why there are big squads."

Couldn't agree with the bloke more. He may be from the land of smog but he's a'reet!

Paddy_o_furniture

Steve Gibson “Any player complaining should come and do a 14-hour day in i … Steve Gibson “Any player complaining should come and do a 14-hour day in industrial Teesside. We’re not asking them to go to Afghanistan or Iraq, we’re asking them to play football.“I’ve never heard anyone call football a daily grind. If they’re tired rest them, that’s why there are big squads."Couldn't agree with the bloke more. He may be from the land of smog but he's a'reet!

]http//ts…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147347
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523414

See more discussions