does anybody know what the leaked NSC discussion was regarding Huawei

Posted 26th Apr
I have seen lots of news reports about blame for the leak but what exactly was the leak?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Wet ?
37539234-3S0VE.jpg
They say it’s a leak but reality is someone or something hacked their phones and listened in to the cabinet discussions.
Probably uk government gets paid millions upon millions to allow China to snoop on UK 5g and we get access to some china's of intelligence on USA, Russia, Africa etc.

Not that it matters much to current numptys we have in government and the Lords.
I like how the idea of an antenna is "non core"
When 5g is built around local antennas and broadcast sharing.
Oops the actual leak was that huawei got approved to build some stuff into 5g hardware, before the official announcement.

In other words huawei stocks will now increase. So buy huawei and Hedge some on vodaphone.
MonkeysUncle9 h, 13 m ago

Oops the actual leak was that huawei got approved to build some stuff into …Oops the actual leak was that huawei got approved to build some stuff into 5g hardware, before the official announcement.In other words huawei stocks will now increase. So buy huawei and Hedge some on vodaphone.

Could also go the other way if some of reported effects from 5G increase.
MonkeysUncle27/04/2019 00:57

Oops the actual leak was that huawei got approved to build some stuff into …Oops the actual leak was that huawei got approved to build some stuff into 5g hardware, before the official announcement.In other words huawei stocks will now increase. So buy huawei and Hedge some on vodaphone.

I can't see what the leak was. It's been in the news for months. Then the Telegraph report that a meeting has taken place, any paper could guess at that. Seems like fake news to me.
eslick26/04/2019 22:33

They say it’s a leak but reality is someone or something hacked their p …They say it’s a leak but reality is someone or something hacked their phones and listened in to the cabinet discussions.

In theory they shouldn't have been allowed to have phones in that meeting.

The issue isn't so much what has been leaked as the fact that someone in government (minister or advisor) has deliberatly shared the details of a top secret rated discussion with the press.
Certainly broken the official secrets act and I'd expect the security clearance of whoever did it to be withdrawn - which would make it impossible to continue as a member of government or an advisor to gov.
Edited by: "mas99" 27th Apr
mas994 h, 47 m ago

In theory they shouldn't have been allowed to have phones in that …In theory they shouldn't have been allowed to have phones in that meeting.The issue isn't so much what has been leaked as the fact that someone in government (minister or advisor) has deliberatly shared the details of a top secret rated discussion with the press.Certainly broken the official secrets act and I'd expect the security clearance of whoever did it to be withdrawn - which would make it impossible to continue as a member of government or an advisor to gov.

Hail Hydra.
MonkeysUncle16 h, 10 m ago

Don't think Huawei has public stocks.
Quinoa27th Apr

I can't see what the leak was. It's been in the news for months. Then the …I can't see what the leak was. It's been in the news for months. Then the Telegraph report that a meeting has taken place, any paper could guess at that. Seems like fake news to me.

quess my conspiracy theory was wrong. Naughty Gavin Williamson
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions