Does anybody know when Jet2 / Jet2 holidays are likely to have another deal come up?

Posted 22nd Feb
Hoping for something like their £100pp discount is due soon!
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Why does it have to be jet2. I very rarely see that good of a deal through them. Booking seperate is much better or try onthebeach.co.uk they sometimes have some really good offers
Waited for jet2 promo, normally December but did not come this year, only £60 for spring holidays. But booked holiday last week, they change prices very regularly, Thursday seems to be cheapest day and changing airport or duration can make a difference. There is a £60 rainy day voucher on eBay and £25 on Topcashback which helps. My holiday for 3 is £500 more this week.
Even at a £100 pp they are over priced. Find a holiday on there then look up flights and hotels yourself you will save a lot more than £100 pp. or goto travelrepublic.. put in destination and book through them it will be atol protected then as well. Don’t book transfers but, look them up yourself they a lot cheaper...

ive saved over £500 doing that on a week and £700 and a better hotel on 10nights..
eelvis22/02/2020 13:03

Waited for jet2 promo, normally December but did not come this year, only …Waited for jet2 promo, normally December but did not come this year, only £60 for spring holidays. But booked holiday last week, they change prices very regularly, Thursday seems to be cheapest day and changing airport or duration can make a difference. There is a £60 rainy day voucher on eBay and £25 on Topcashback which helps. My holiday for 3 is £500 more this week.

Great tips thank you!!
Bargainhead22/02/2020 13:22

Even at a £100 pp they are over priced. Find a holiday on there then look …Even at a £100 pp they are over priced. Find a holiday on there then look up flights and hotels yourself you will save a lot more than £100 pp. or goto travelrepublic.. put in destination and book through them it will be atol protected then as well. Don’t book transfers but, look them up yourself they a lot cheaper...ive saved over £500 doing that on a week and £700 and a better hotel on 10nights..

Will have a shop around thank you!
Going with Jet2 holidays because they have big baggage allowance, transfers, Scottish departures and loads of free child places and bit less stress in organising. 9 days Corfu Scottish school hols with Glasgow departure £1000 for 3, good for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants