EXPIRED

does anybody know when the next summer sale starts?

hi there does anybody know?
or when we are to expect vip slots as I don't know if I will get one this time araound.

9 Comments

I believe its around 19th July in store, so best guess would be vip slots a few days earlier. Not making same mistake this year of a shopping spree in next the week before the sale!

I was going to post and ask this too but after a little research I think its mid july i'm holding off buying anything else until I find out what's in the sale lol
Edited by: "CROOH92" 6th Jul 2014

Original Poster

yeah im holding off as well my daughter needs more tops etc but don't want to buy anything yet lol.

Can someone tell me what they do to get a VIP slot? im a next account holder. With a credit limit of 3k. I buy online. I havent received an invite for well over 1.5 years.

Original Poster

swtchick87

Can someone tell me what they do to get a VIP slot? im a next account … Can someone tell me what they do to get a VIP slot? im a next account holder. With a credit limit of 3k. I buy online. I havent received an invite for well over 1.5 years.

you have to of bought in the new season from them.
had a next directory.
not returned too many items
think that's about it.

ah

greyparrot

you have to of bought in the new season from them.had a next … you have to of bought in the new season from them.had a next directory.not returned too many itemsthink that's about it.

ah i see. i didnt get the catolgue. Right need to get that sent out to me! thank you.

So the VIP Slots have not been sent out yet? i usually get one fingers crossed i do this time

Sale instore 19th of July. From 6a.m. I believe.

If anybody on here gets their VIP invite can you please reply to this message and let me know so I can check mine thanks in advance
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What laptop to choose?11
    2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
    4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions