Groups

Does anybody know when the sales...end?

Bit fed up of only sale items, really want all spring/summer stuff to come in.
    Does anybody have any idea, when all the rubbish comes off the shelves and all the new stuff come in?
    Thank you x

8 Comments

marks are pretty much back to normal...picked up some spring stuff for my lil un there.

I think that the sales this year have been terrible, its a good job that Hukd exists its like a 365 sale report! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I know, ive hated the sales too, I swear i've seen last years stock in with it all, I'm really looking forward to summer stufff!!!

The winter sales always seems like the time of year that retailers try to get rid of all the rubbish that is clogging up their warehouses and never money off the items that you might actually want to buy!!
    I'm with you katie roll on summer!

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]Think you could be right scotty [/COLOR]

All the sales are coming to an end now ... give it a month or so & they'll be back again!

I didn't even realise the sales had started!

snowtiger;4036309

All the sales are coming to an end now ... give it a month or so & … All the sales are coming to an end now ... give it a month or so & they'll be back again!

Especially DFS withits must end this Sunday.....
    ...because next week we will have another sale on that must end on Sunday etc

the company with a 365 day sale!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191

See more discussions