Does anybody know where I can advertise my daughter's Nintendo DS Lite in Pink and get the best price for it?? She wants a DSi and I need to sell her DS Lite before we can get a DSi

Found 22nd Feb 2011
Does anybody know where I can advertise my daughter's Nintendo DS Lite in Pink and get the best price for it?? She wants a DSi and I need to sell her DS Lite before we can get a DSi

Can anybody help ??
Community Updates
19 Comments
ebay or here in 7 days
How much can I expect to get for it, it has only been lightly used and is in excellent condition complete with charger ??
£60-odd quid
If you are going to get a DSi why not enquire about trade-in
or wait a bit for the 3DS
I have pre-ordered a 3DS for myself, my daughter just wants the DSi, I was hoping to get £75.00 for her DS Lite.
MadMumof4

I have pre-ordered a 3DS for myself, my daughter just wants the DSi, I … I have pre-ordered a 3DS for myself, my daughter just wants the DSi, I was hoping to get £75.00 for her DS Lite.

I don't know anywhere that you'll get near that. They have been superceeded by the DSi, XL and soon to be 3DS. Their value is around £50-£60
I paid £70 for a DS lite from Morrisons brand new.
nikkib123

I paid £70 for a DS lite from Morrisons brand new.

that was my deal over 5000 degrees

check completed pink listings on ebay
casparwhite

that was my deal over 5000 degreescheck completed pink listings on … that was my deal over 5000 degreescheck completed pink listings on ebay

Well thank you, they had them in pink and blue, got game with it as well
Really, that's a good price, I will advertise it for £70.00 and will see, Thank you everybody.
The best cash in price on the high street is at HMV atm - £40 Cash

Proof : Did it two days ago
My little girl <<<

I sold one months back with two games in mint condition for £50. Prices went up a little, but it would have to be mint to get more then £50, no offence to your daughter but children usually are not the best at keeping things in very good condition.

Tinkytayls

My little girl

Okay I stand corrected, to many people spending big bucks on ebay.
Edited by: "Adam2050" 22nd Feb 2011
Adam2050

I sold one months back with two games in mint condition for £50. Prices … I sold one months back with two games in mint condition for £50. Prices went up a little, but it would have to be mint to get more then £50, no offence to your daughter but children usually are not the best at keeping things in very good condition.Okay I stand corrected, to many people spending big bucks on ebay.

you had a pink ds X)
Adam2050

I sold one months back with two games in mint condition for £50. Prices … I sold one months back with two games in mint condition for £50. Prices went up a little, but it would have to be mint to get more then £50, no offence to your daughter but children usually are not the best at keeping things in very good condition.Okay I stand corrected, to many people spending big bucks on ebay.

Don't forget that Tinky sold a DSi though and the OP is selling a lite.
notts6501

or wait a bit for the 3DS

Yeah, only a 100% price difference.
I have ordered the 3DS from IWOOT, I am one of the ones waiting to see if they will honour my order for £167.99 xx
gumtree?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants