Groups

does anybody know where i can find the Benefit 12 days of christmas calender i cant find one left anywhere its for my stepdaughter? xx

Boots, benefit 12 days of Christmas calendar, Christmas 2016

11 Comments

There are some overpriced ones on Amazon - with very poor reviews, and several on ebay

There are loads of advent calenders out there - representing better value for money, does it HAVE to be that one?

Original Poster

I wanted the jack wills but could t get it and that one was a 25 day one any good one that is like a 12 days of Christmas doesn't have to be benefit but a really nice one if you know of any? Xx Thankyou for replying to me aswell @ILIKEBARGAINSME it's very much appreciated xx

How old is your stepdaughter?

There are plenty of cosmetic 12 day advents at Superdrug, Argos - though some might be considered naff..!

superdrug.com/Mak….ds

Original Poster

THANKYOU very much @ILIKEBARGAINSME I really appreciate your help. I just saw a Clinique one but it's more for older people than 13 year olds I will look now though Thankyou so much coz times running out fast haha xx

samster123 - I made my own advents up last year - wrapping small individual presents and numbering them - soaps from The Body shop, bath bombs, lip balm etc - if all else fails

Original Poster

That's a brilliant idea actually @ILIKEBARGAINSME it certainly would mean a lot more to her as I could put certain things I know she will appreciate and like more and it will mean more to me to put more though time and effort in to it thanks so much for the idea xxx

I also make my own by filling a felt advent calendar (with little pockets) with lots of premium beauty mini's etc. You can sample sized products on most beauty counters and benefit & smashbox sell 4!for £15 too xx

Last week when I was in Debenhams there were quite a few near the Benefit counter may be worth look in your local.?

Original Poster

THANKYOU so much I'll have to have a look and think thanks for replying xxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wallpaper and PVA55
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      3. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      4. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22

See more discussions