Groups

Does anybody know where i can get the guitar hero drum kit from xbox 360 ?

I dont know if you can get the drum kit induvidually so i was wondering if anybody knew?

13 Comments

Ebay? Or buy Band bundle for around £130 and sell items you don't require

Original Poster

col;3863347

Ebay? Or buy Band bundle for around £130 and sell items you don't require … Ebay? Or buy Band bundle for around £130 and sell items you don't require

Iv just looked there and they dont seem to have any Guitar hero ones....... i didnt wan to buy the band in a box whilst the argos deal is on for the Guitar and game is £48..... thanks for the help tho

Worth thinking the GH Drums will likely retail for at least £79.99 - making buying the band bundle at £130 decent value after selling game, guitar and mic.

Original Poster

col;3863376

Worth thinking the GH Drums will likely retail for at least £79.99 - … Worth thinking the GH Drums will likely retail for at least £79.99 - making buying the band bundle at £130 decent value and selling game, guitar and mic.

hmmmm thats a very good point thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

iv just bought the guitar and game pack at the mo as i didnt have enough for the whole pack......... but i was wondering if the Rock band drums could be used for GUitar hero and if so the cheapest price to get them from?..... or where to get the induvidual Guitar hero ones from?

Reaney24;3873195

iv just bought the guitar and game pack at the mo as i didnt have enough … iv just bought the guitar and game pack at the mo as i didnt have enough for the whole pack......... but i was wondering if the Rock band drums could be used for GUitar hero and if so the cheapest price to get them from?..... or where to get the induvidual Guitar hero ones from?

guitar hero game uses five pads, rock band drum kit has and uses 4. so it's the gh drums or none

Original Poster

spobby;3873232

guitar hero game uses five pads, rock band drum kit has and uses 4. so … guitar hero game uses five pads, rock band drum kit has and uses 4. so it's the gh drums or none

oh so the rock band ones can't be used... darn... do you know where to get the Guitar hero ones induvidually from by any chance?

Reaney24;3873284

oh so the rock band ones can't be used... darn... do you know where to … oh so the rock band ones can't be used... darn... do you know where to get the Guitar hero ones induvidually from by any chance?

not sure to be honest ebay, some shops like gamestation might have preowned one soon. Just wait a while im sure they'll release one soon on it's own.

Original Poster

spobby;3873303

not sure to be honest ebay, some shops like gamestation might have … not sure to be honest ebay, some shops like gamestation might have preowned one soon. Just wait a while im sure they'll release one soon on it's own.

ok thanks for the help... rep added

RB drums work fine on GH WT, google it or watch youtube.

I have used RB drums on WT myself and the game detects the RB drums are connected and adjusts game accordingly no problems.

Original Poster

oh kewl thanks col..... by any chance do you know where i could get these from apart from ebay?

Original Poster

col;3874240

Not cheap but here … Not cheap but here http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&langId=-1&searchTerms=0642389&Submit=GO+%3EOr look here second hand for £30 http://www.cex.co.uk/products/Gaming/Console%20Gaming/Xbox%20360%20Accessories/index.php?sku=S360ROCD001&name=Rock%20Band:%20Drum%20Kit&mode=buy

thanks again col... rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions