Groups

does anybody no any codes for quantum of solace at the cinema

as above please

17 Comments

the codes are generally used to create a buzz about a lesser know film / to create some word of mouth. I doubt they need to do it for something like bond

Original Poster

ok thanks

your best bet is orange wednesday

Original Poster

its for tuesday

willber;3357251

its for tuesday

i guess orange wednesdays no good then

Banned

ding;3357245

your best bet is orange wednesday

Thanks Ding, My bf wants to go and see this, i might go Wednesday instead of going to a Bonfire! :thumbsup:

willber;3357251

its for tuesday

Cheap tuesday at cineworld :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Titchimp;3357275

thants what we want

Titchimp;3357275

adult £4, child £4,

DLM;3357270

Thanks Ding, My bf wants to go and see this, i might go Wednesday instead … Thanks Ding, My bf wants to go and see this, i might go Wednesday instead of going to a Bonfire! :thumbsup:

i watched it on friday its a top film i hope you and your bf enjoy it, if you have time watch the first one before you go to refresh your memory

Banned

ding;3357306

i watched it on friday its a top film i hope you and your bf enjoy it, if … i watched it on friday its a top film i hope you and your bf enjoy it, if you have time watch the first one before you go to refresh your memory

Good idea, are you working bonfire night?

DLM;3357312

Good idea, are you working bonfire night?

nope was on nights last night and on nights tonight then off til saturday, i quite like working on bonfire night tho, i like it when its busy :thumbsup:

Banned

ding;3357343

nope was on nights last night and on nights tonight then off til … nope was on nights last night and on nights tonight then off til saturday, i quite like working on bonfire night tho, i like it when its busy :thumbsup:

I thought you would hate it, all that getting up and down.

Thanks for the help x x

007 or 350

DLM;3357351

I thought you would hate it, all that getting up and down.Thanks for the … I thought you would hate it, all that getting up and down.Thanks for the help x x

not much getting up and down as you tend to go from one job straight to another, you dont usually get back to station until 10 of 11 ish when things start to die down, i am driving most of the time recently so i got the easy job, thats how it is in runcorn.

Banned

ding;3357386

not much getting up and down as you tend to go from one job straight to … not much getting up and down as you tend to go from one job straight to another, you dont usually get back to station until 10 of 11 ish when things start to die down, i am driving most of the time recently so i got the easy job, thats how it is in runcorn.

Don't work too hard x x

DLM;3357465

Don't work too hard x x

thank you i wont xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      2. What would be HELL to you?2951
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions