Expired

Does anybody own a hisense tv and use Smart iptv app?

Found 4th Dec 2018
Hi

Does anybody own a hisense tv and use Smart iptv app?

I'm in the market for a new 4ktv and wanted to know if this app is on their market or you can download it to the TV

Looking at:

Hisense 50AE6100UK

Or possibly LG:

LG 49UK6400PLF

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Just don't base picking one over the other because of having siptv app or not. Currently in quite a few countries they have banned the app (and others like it) being available in the stores and forced removal via ota updates. Dare say it shant be long until it happens here in the UK. Although workaround is available for those affect by changes the TV's country (to one it is available), downloading, then flicking back.
LG - yes, Hisense, not a clue.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Dec 2018
Can you not disable the updates?
rboyo20101 m ago

Can you not disable the updates?

You can but may have issues then with other apps like iplayer,netflix etc etc. Or if a new firmware version was a bug release etc etc.
I have a Hisense M7000 and have downloaded the iptv app. Not used it for months, but it did work pretty well to the best of my recollection.
I use it on my Hisense and works a treat. Prefer it over my box.
I've not been able to find SIPTV anymore on the Hisense store. I've got the N6800. It used to work but everyone I loaded it, it just went black. So decided to uninstall it and try reinstalling it, but then found that it got removed sad times as that was the best IPTV app I could find on Hisense. Anyone got any tips on how to potentially get it back or is it not possible anymore
Why not just buy a fire tv stick and put STB EMU on it that way you can also move from one tv to another that’s what I do anyway.
fergys8 m ago

Why not just buy a fire tv stick and put STB EMU on it that way you can …Why not just buy a fire tv stick and put STB EMU on it that way you can also move from one tv to another that’s what I do anyway.

Guess I don't want to fork out more money that's all but if there are no better alternatives then I guess a third party device will be the way
Yeah understand bud.
My SIPTV suddenly went blank tonight, doesn't get to loading screen. Gutted.

But found another Iptv app in the store. Is a pretty bad UI, but works from the quick play about just now.
bells09 h, 2 m ago

My SIPTV suddenly went blank tonight, doesn't get to loading screen. …My SIPTV suddenly went blank tonight, doesn't get to loading screen. Gutted.But found another Iptv app in the store. Is a pretty bad UI, but works from the quick play about just now.

What's the name of the app? Thanks.
Think it's SS-Iptv is in the TV section of apps on first page. Only IPTV app I can find now.

There are YouTube vids of how to set up
Edited by: "bells0" 9th Mar
Same on mine this morning , gutted been using for a year , added that SS iptv but looks shite , will mess around with it later to see if I can get it to work
Why has iptv disappeared from my tv
Same here
Hisense have deleted APP from platform and withdrawn support. Any alternatives out there?
This has happened to me. Gutted!!
Gutted too. The one on the Hisense app store is really bad. I use The World's Greatest App now via an android box.
Ss iptv not showing now either...
Just downloaded ssIPTV as hisense have got rid of the app I was using smart IPTV but went in YouTube followed all the instructions but I need a playlist link can someone out there give me a great link with sky sports and movies on it please 💪💪
It's fine on Samsung TV
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants