Groups

Does Anybody own the book: Bicycle: Official rules to playing cards?

It is by a company by bicycle. Can you tell me if it has rules to a card game called "TABLE" Because i am looking at buy it. Cheers

5 Comments

Took me about 20 seconds to find out in google, so im not telling you :thumbsup:

Did you really need to start another thread on the same subject?

hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

Original Poster

thesaint;3298616

Did you really need to start another thread on the same … Did you really need to start another thread on the same subject?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/264959/are-there-any-serbian-s-on-here/

Well i was asking a diff qn, so i thought i should.

Original Poster

kungfu;3298598

Took me about 20 seconds to find out in google, so im not telling you … Took me about 20 seconds to find out in google, so im not telling you :thumbsup:

I dont believe you, how could you possibly find about if a game called "table" exists in this book on google? I have looked

Familia;3299291

I dont believe you, how could you possibly find about if a game called … I dont believe you, how could you possibly find about if a game called "table" exists in this book on google? I have looked

How about "table card game rules"?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions