Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anybody use wireless headphones for the TV? I need some decent ones where there is no hissing/static? Thanks.

As above.

6 Comments

Have you considered getting a long headphone extension cable and spending the money saved on a decent pair of headphones?

Original Poster

I have, but i dont like the wire. Good idea though. Thanks for reply.

Original Poster

Thanks but i got some Panasonic wireless ones now. Their quality.

Are they good? Do you find any lag between what is happening on TV and what is coming through your earphones?

I think the lag may just be with Bluetooth headphones, radio signals may be better but just asking for reference.
    Edited by: "NEtech" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

NEtech

Are they good? Do you find any lag between what is happening on TV and … Are they good? Do you find any lag between what is happening on TV and what is coming through your earphones?I think the lag may just be with Bluetooth headphones, radio signals may be better but just asking for reference.

They are awesome mate, i can walk all around the bungalow and no hissing/crackling atall. Heard bluetooth ones aint as good. for £50 im well happy. Come with a charging cradle aswell which they sit in perfectly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2240
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions