Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anybody want them? Britain's Got Talent Tickets x 2 - This Sunday - Birmingham - Expired!

Hi, I've got a ticket for 2 people to attend the Britains Got Talent audition in Birmingham on Sunday 25th (This Sunday!!). I was going to go but the time has been moved from 4.30pm to 6.15pm. As we have to travel over an hour to Birmingham, the Mrs thinks its going to be to late of a night on a Sunday.

So the doors open at 6.15pm but I've read that you should queue at least 2 hours before this to guarantee entry, perhaps even 3 hours. These shows are always over booked to ensure the venue is full so you should definately prepare to be there early to queue.

Its at the Alexandra Theatre in Birmingham. I have the ticket as a e-ticket with a barcode on. It does say non-transferable so use at your own risk, I would of thought it would be fine to use as they'll just scan barcode.

If ever wants it can have it, was just gonna bin it but thought I'd give someone the opportunity if they wanted it.

If there is quite a few people who want it, I'll give it to the person who I think wants it most so try and convince me in the thread. If no one wants it then at least if tried to do my good deed for the day!!!

7 Comments

nice of you to offer, no i don't want them.

Original Poster

phatboy123;4159823

nice of you to offer, no i don't want them.

no worries

I'd quite like it... give me something decent to do on Sunday! Unfortunately I don't really have a talent... well... not one that I can show on here... so can't convince you but would really like them!

I'll have them please.....My Mrs has been doing my head in about this. And she would love you to go!

Original Poster

Foonmace pm'ed me - Hi if you have not gave them away already i would love to take them off your hand cheers.

So there three of you in the running, I can't decide who should have them so I'll go find a random generator website and post back in a min with the person I'll send them too!!

Original Poster

Okay the winner is Abz,
    sorry andyat2002 and foonmace.
    Abz seems quite deserving, I know what its like to keep the Mrs happy, please PM me you email address Abz

dave_lunt2;4160589

Okay the winner is Abz, sorry andyat2002 and foonmace.Abz seems quite … Okay the winner is Abz, sorry andyat2002 and foonmace.Abz seems quite deserving, I know what its like to keep the Mrs happy, please PM me you email address Abz

What a star!!! My Mrs will be happy very happy! :-D Have some rep!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions